PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Bizhub C652 Firmware update wont start

Custom Search

wencron
11-25-2019, 07:26 PM
hello, i have a really big problem with my Konica bizhub C652 when i check firmware version, there is no code for the MFP controller print controller is blank as shown in the images, when i start the printer i get a c-c172 error code; i already set print controller to 0 same problem, i already just bought the last firmware from www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk) ican't make it boot i got only File NG when i go to the BootUp section please any one can help ? i already get another error : no animation data guide avaible please help me i really need help. thank you

Link to images :

WP-20191009-17-11-17-Pro — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/7Gsf1d0)
WP-20191009-17-11-20-Pro — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/KyTrqrJ)
WP-20191009-17-11-48-Pro-1 — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/1nJVdVm)

copier tech
11-25-2019, 09:03 PM
hello, i have a really big problem with my Konica bizhub C652 when i check firmware version, there is no code for the MFP controller print controller is blank as shown in the images, when i start the printer i get a c-c172 error code; i already set print controller to 0 same problem, i already just bought the last firmware from www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk) ican't make it boot i got only File NG when i go to the BootUp section please any one can help ? i already get another error : no animation data guide avaible please help me i really need help. thank you

Link to images :

WP-20191009-17-11-17-Pro — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/7Gsf1d0)
WP-20191009-17-11-20-Pro — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/KyTrqrJ)
WP-20191009-17-11-48-Pro-1 — imgbb.com (https://ibb.co/1nJVdVm)

Hi,

Try another USB stick max size of 4GB & insure you only have the .tar file on the Pen drive

You can ignore the message "no animation data guide" we can resolve this after the machine is up & working again.

Have you tried to uninstall the HDD and/format or replace it?

wencron
11-25-2019, 10:15 PM
hi thank you for the answer, yes i already tried to logicial format the HDD already get the c-c172 error , i dont know how to replace it ( if just using a new HDD i'll try this ).
i thinking the problem is on the usb pen drive i'll try to use different ones.

copier tech
11-26-2019, 08:07 AM
hi thank you for the answer, yes i already tried to logicial format the HDD already get the c-c172 error , i dont know how to replace it ( if just using a new HDD i'll try this ).
i thinking the problem is on the usb pen drive i'll try to use different ones.

I have sent you the NVRam reset tool thats worth a try.

wencron
11-26-2019, 09:41 AM
i'm trying the tools thanks a lot

wencron
11-26-2019, 02:27 PM
hi again, already the problem is resolved the printer is working again, the firmware won't boot up because of a little black 2 pin was disconnected from the Motherboard, i have just updated the firmware to the latest and get the konica working well again no problem at all, thank you so much : www.copierfirmware.co.uk (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.copierfirmware.co.uk) the best ! ♥;)

copier tech
11-26-2019, 03:50 PM
hi again, already the problem is resolved the printer is working again, the firmware won't boot up because of a little black 2 pin was disconnected from the Motherboard, i have just updated the firmware to the latest and get the konica working well again no problem at all, thank you so much : www.copierfirmware.co.uk (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.copierfirmware.co.uk) the best ! ♥;)

Thank you for the feedback.

For the record do you have a picture of this black 2 pin connector you can share?

wencron
11-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Hi Again, of course this is the black 2 pin that i found disconnected from the MFP mother board, this is why i got File N.G every time and the machine boot directly to the error message she dont read the Pen Drive.
I want to tell you that's the machine is working well but the animation data sign yellow mark " ! " is always on if you can send me the file to install it will be very nice. thanks a lot
The 2 pin connector location on image :

copier tech
11-26-2019, 07:45 PM
Hi Again, of course this is the black 2 pin that i found disconnected from the MFP mother board, this is why i got File N.G every time and the machine boot directly to the error message she dont read the Pen Drive.
I want to tell you that's the machine is working well but the animation data sign yellow mark " ! " is always on if you can send me the file to install it will be very nice. thanks a lot
The 2 pin connector location on image :

Always good practice to check all connections are erm connected!

Here's a link to your movie file.

This is installed from CE mode system 2 > Install Data Movie (use the USB near the panel NOT the service slot)

https://mega.nz/#!oEd1FaBS!CsBDhbZCsgJKNWlLzk39qUF0_h_Tao6uk8fIqX2 Q0XI

wencron
11-26-2019, 08:28 PM
Ok Thank you a lot for all.

Brainpen
02-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Good afternoon everyone. I need help from well meaning members on this group. My bizhub c 652 is giving errors c171 and c186 and subsequently restating continuously. Someone said I need to reinstall and update the FIRMWARE, which I don't even have with me. I'm in Nigeria and need possible help. Although, I visited Minolta website to download the firmware but I don't know which one is meant for 652 because there are few available ones to select and download. Please, I need from everyone with wide experience on Bizhub printer.

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

emujo2
02-10-2021, 05:36 PM
You are gonna be in so much trouble when Phil B see this..lol

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 05:54 PM
^^^^LOL^^^^

if you indeed have access to firmware, just download D1.

tsbservice
02-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Good afternoon everyone. I need help from well meaning members on this group. My bizhub c 652 is giving errors c171 and c186 and subsequently restating continuously. Someone said I need to reinstall and update the FIRMWARE, which I don't even have with me. I'm in Nigeria and need possible help. Although, I visited Minolta website to download the firmware but I don't know which one is meant for 652 because there are few available ones to select and download. Please, I need from everyone with wide experience on Bizhub printer.

Konica Minolta Firmware not available on endusers sites.
Some kind soul may provide firmware to you or you may become a contributor to CTN for a few bucks and finally you can buy firmware from some guys...the choice is yours.

copier tech
02-10-2021, 09:02 PM

Happy to help, drop us an email.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 09:03 PM
You are gonna be in so much trouble when Phil B see this..lol

I get tired of seeing these moochers... good thing I'm not a moderator!

copier tech
02-10-2021, 09:18 PM
I get tired of seeing these moochers... good thing I'm not a moderator!

Probably just as well, these comments contribute nothing.

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 09:30 PM
I've converted moochers to contributors, some people don't get how this BBS works and how a simple 5.00 donation to the site shows me and others that at least you have taken a small part it keeping it alive.
That alone gives me a reciprocal opportunity and they get what they need.
Doesn't cost me a penny to help contributors find the requested files,

copier tech
02-10-2021, 09:34 PM
I've converted moochers to contributors, some people don't get how this BBS works and how a simple 5.00 donation to the site shows me and others that at least you have taken a small part it keeping it alive.
That alone gives me a reciprocal opportunity and they get what they need.
Doesn't cost me a penny to help contributors find the requested files,

Great, so for EVERY user who has contributed you will send them the firmware & service manuals they request?

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Great, so for EVERY user who has contributed you will send them the firmware & service manuals they request?

he HAS helped those users out FOC. he barely misses the chance to help out.

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 09:48 PM

In the almost 5 years I've been here that's exactly what I've done.

copier tech
02-10-2021, 09:48 PM
he HAS helped those users out FOC. he barely misses the chance to help out.

Can't he speak for himself?

emujo2
02-10-2021, 09:50 PM

Your method is questionable as well...You are selling proprietary information from various vendors. I'm pretty certain you aren't licensed to do this. So your offer to help, at a price, is not much better than anyone else offering to help if they contribute to the site..E

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Can't he speak for himself?

maybe he could .. if he stayed online 24/7

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 09:58 PM
I think I've acted most magnanimous in my time here simply because there is too much animosity in the world.
I also think pay it forward is a great attitude. I was an auto mechanic 25 years ago before my friend turned me on to fixing copiers.
I never looked back. I have decades of knowledge, experience and I don't want to drop dead one day without sharing what I can to those in need.

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 10:00 PM
I think I've acted most magnanimous in my time here simply because there is too much animosity in the world.
I also think pay it forward is a great attitude. I was an auto mechanic 25 years ago before my friend turned me on to fixing copiers.
I never looked back. I have decades of knowledge, experience and I don't want to drop dead one day without sharing what I can to those in need.

that's what good techs do ..share their knowledge and don't expect anything in return.

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 10:02 PM
Your method is questionable as well...You are selling proprietary information from various vendors. I'm pretty certain you aren't licensed to do this. So your offer to help, at a price, is not much better than anyone else offering to help if they contribute to the site..E

E,
exactly ..and to make a contribution to CTN keeps this site up n running and doesn't line anyone's pockets

copier tech
02-10-2021, 10:02 PM
that's what good techs do ..share their knowledge and don't expect anything in return.

You always shoot down ANY tech who asks for firmware!

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 10:05 PM
Not always, I've seen Phil pimp the site a few times.

tsbservice
02-10-2021, 10:08 PM

Why ANY tech?!.. Do you sell firmware to techs here as to the endusers?

copier tech
02-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Not always, I've seen Phil pimp the site a few times.

Who are you his big brother!?

Mostly he's shooting them down.

Phil B.
02-10-2021, 10:10 PM

that's a fucking LIE.... most times I direct the users to make contributions to the site...

new users with only 1 POST and that is begging/demanding firmware does get my ire up tho.

look we both help in our own manor, you seem to have something stuck in your craw with me today...

the other post I only mentioned AFTER you told the user to contact you, I pointed out that he had to contact your pay website.

IF he had contributed to CTN then he could have gotten it for free.. $28.00 USD for something they AREN'T supposed to have ( because they are trained on the product ) is a bit steep to me... but you are from the UK maybe the brands don't mind you making a profit for proprietary software, here in the USA that tech could lose his ID, the company could lose the rights to sell/service and might even faces stiff fines.

Besides the talk of such actions is a violation of rule # 5 of the forum rules here at CTN.

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 10:13 PM
I don't understand why this thread when off the rails like this.
It's embarrassing 😳

copier tech
02-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Disclaimer

We get multiple email complaints from users who have contributed to 'copytechnet' in the belief they will receive their firmware or service manual requests, most get ignored.

Any 'contribution' payments to this site are entirely at your own risk & DO NOT guarantee you will receive ANY software files.

For the record www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk/) have no connection to this site.

We guarantee each payment via our site will ensure you receive the firmware you requested or your money back.

Any questions please feel free to contact us at: sales@copierfirmware.co.uk

tsbservice
02-10-2021, 10:20 PM
I don't understand why this thread when off the rails like this.
It's embarrassing 😳

Covid times I guess. Make worst of us show up.

Synthohol
02-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Who are you his big brother!?

Dunno, haven't got my 23+me results back yet ��

also since this thread is already punked,
We get multiple email complaints from users who have contributed to 'copytechnet' in the belief they will receive their firmware or service manual requests, most get ignored.
not from the Konica forum, i jump at every opportunity to help contributors except the guy that insisted my ass was itching. he can sit on a brick.

Brainpen
02-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Thanks for your response. But can you please explain better what you meant by download DI? I asked because I'm just an end-user training up to be more experience on the machine because of this problem and other anticipated ones. I have few engineers in Nigeria that can help me correct the FIRMWARE update but they too don't have the FIRMWARE but myself have comes across it on Minolta sites but don't know which particular one meant for my bizhub 652 and don't want to make costly mistake.

Thanks as I expect your more detailed information on how to know the particular FIRMWARE version to download.

tsbservice
02-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Nonsense!
You can use this in your signature actually.

Disclaimer

Any 'contribution' payments to this site are entirely at your own risk & DO NOT guarantee you will receive ANY software files.

For the record www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk) have no connection to this site.

We guarantee each payment via our site will ensure you receive the firmware you requested or your money back.

Any questions please feel free to contact us at: sales@copierfirmware.co.uk

emujo2
02-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Thanks for your response. But can you please explain better what you meant by download DI? I asked because I'm just an end-user training up to be more experience on the machine because of this problem and other anticipated ones. I have few engineers in Nigeria that can help me correct the FIRMWARE update but they too don't have the FIRMWARE but myself have comes across it on Minolta sites but don't know which particular one meant for my bizhub 652 and don't want to make costly mistake.

Thanks as I expect your more detailed information on how to know the particular FIRMWARE version to download.

C452 C552_C652_A0P00Y0-F000-G00-D1.exe (https://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/DownloadFile/Download.ashx?fileversionid=6716&productid=1183) (sorry the link will not work) is the latest and last firmware update for the C652 series. IMHO if you are getting this code out of the blue and not as a result of a board replacement your MFP board has crapped out, and as this MFP was released around 2009 it would not be too surprising that the board has failed. If you can somehow get the firmware from this site it may be of little use as it may be a version strictly for North American models (different power supplies and different boards in many cases. E

Brainpen
02-24-2021, 04:17 PM
Happy to help, drop us an email.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk

This is my email for help of the Firmware: veedheroes@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Brainpen
02-24-2021, 04:24 PM
C452 C552_C652_A0P00Y0-F000-G00-D1.exe (https://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/DownloadFile/Download.ashx?fileversionid=6716&productid=1183) (sorry the link will not work) is the latest and last firmware update for the C652 series. IMHO if you are getting this code out of the blue and not as a result of a board replacement your MFP board has crapped out, and as this MFP was released around 2009 it would not be too surprising that the board has failed. If you can somehow get the firmware from this site it may be of little use as it may be a version strictly for North American models (different power supplies and different boards in many cases. E

Thanks for your time and consideration

Are you professionally now suggesting that I should better get a board replacement or instead of FIRMWARE update?

emujo2
02-24-2021, 04:47 PM
I would always suggest a firmware update 1st..my point is this machine is 15 years old, if firmware does not help then the board is the next step..E

Custom Search