PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c423 1st tray skew

Custom Search

gideon
11-25-2019, 08:43 PM
Replace feed rollers - oem. Check tray 1 feed assembly and transport section - looks ok.

Change registration loop adjustment - no help.

Tray 2 feed correctly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

copier addict
11-25-2019, 09:22 PM
Replace feed rollers - oem. Check tray 1 feed assembly and transport section - looks ok.

Change registration loop adjustment - no help.

Tray 2 feed correctly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Remove registration assembly. Disassemble, clean and sparingly lube the bushings. Reassemble.

blackcat4866
11-26-2019, 01:08 AM
1) The bizhub 423 has no"C", not color.
2) Do I really have to ask for a jam code? Come On! Wouldn't it be a great idea to use some of your resources like the jam codes and service manuals? If I showed up to a conversation about jamming without a jam code I'd be laughed out of the room.

=^..^=

SmellsHot
11-26-2019, 01:51 AM
You won't be able to see it without removing, but your bushing is probably wearing on the registration roller....Sometimes you can shine a flashlight at it and see the light through the other side. And it usually only affects tray 1.
I'd swap out the registration roller shaft and the bushings and you should be good.

gideon
11-26-2019, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'll follow up and I'll post the conclusion.
My mistake, it is the 423 not c423, the problem is that after posting the title can't be edited.
(I had another service call on the c451 and I mix the c with the 423).

rrrohan
11-26-2019, 06:47 AM
if your changing the bushings do all 4 not just the 2 on the reg roller

allan
11-26-2019, 05:40 PM
if your changing the bushings do all 4 not just the 2 on the reg roller

Problem is after the first bushing goes the shaft end is chewed up and the bushings don't always last.

Downunder
11-27-2019, 09:01 PM
always helpful to include meter count on queries like this -- bushings should be replaced around 700K mark.

Ciomu
11-29-2019, 09:58 PM
check paper jam code.

this is probably the problem at: CL1 or clutch A02E561100

copyman
11-29-2019, 10:46 PM
If you are referring to the older B&W Bizhub 423 and had the registration assembly out make sure the mylar sheet in under the guide when you put it back into machine. If not Tray 1 will jam & skew while tray 2 will work just fine fine.

gideon
12-03-2019, 05:00 PM
I replaced the reg. Bushings and clutch and it fix the problem.

Thanks to you all.

sogi2011
05-25-2023, 02:21 PM
1) The bizhub 423 has no"C", not color.
2) Do I really have to ask for a jam code? Come On! Wouldn't it be a great idea to use some of your resources like the jam codes and service manuals? If I showed up to a conversation about jamming without a jam code I'd be laughed out of the room.

=^..^=

Madness, in a forum where we are here to help each other, what use are these arrogant, useless and rude replies? He never once said it was jamming, he had a skew. Maybe read properly before replying

Synthohol
05-25-2023, 03:31 PM
he posted that almost 4 years ago, why you felt the need to point it out now is just plain bullying.

tsbservice
05-25-2023, 04:21 PM
he posted that almost 4 years ago, why you felt the need to point it out now is just plain bullying.

Maybe he feels better being RC who knows I will give him a kick start.

copyman
05-25-2023, 10:22 PM
Madness, in a forum where we are here to help each other, what use are these arrogant, useless and rude replies? He never once said it was jamming, he had a skew. Maybe read properly before replying

Maybe you better read how much help is given on this forum for FREE before posting a negative comment 4 yrs later! If you don't like this forum don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out!

Toxic
05-26-2023, 01:00 AM
Maybe he kept it inside himself for 4 years and couldn't take it anymore :)
It's not good for the brain to keep things inside.

blackcat4866
05-26-2023, 01:25 AM

Thanks everybody. No harm, no foul.

Maybe I'm the only one that expects a poster to know what model he has, the details of the issue. But I will continue to ask probing questions, whether it irritates sogi2011, or not. i don't see any solutions coming from him.

Bluster all you like. Anybody in this business for any length of time has seen it all before. =^..^=

sogi2011
06-04-2023, 03:32 AM
Thanks everybody. No harm, no foul.

Maybe I'm the only one that expects a poster to know what model he has, the details of the issue. But I will continue to ask probing questions, whether it irritates sogi2011, or not. i don't see any solutions coming from him.

Bluster all you like. Anybody in this business for any length of time has seen it all before. =^..^=

Didn't realise i would ruffle so many feathers with my comment, and i certainly wasn't trying to "bully" anyone. I dont really use this forum much as im from the UK but when i do i to tend to see some more, lets just say fiesty replies.

Nothing personal.

copyman
06-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Didn't realise i would ruffle so many feathers with my comment, and i certainly wasn't trying to "bully" anyone. I dont really use this forum much as im from the UK but when i do i to tend to see some more, lets just say fiesty replies.

Nothing personal.

You stated you don't use this forum much, if you did you would see how much help is given. You made it personal with your negative reply 4 years after original post! The techs here help others for free and not here to take crap like you posted.

sogi2011
06-08-2023, 12:11 PM
You stated you don't use this forum much, if you did you would see how much help is given. You made it personal with your negative reply 4 years after original post! The techs here help others for free and not here to take crap like you posted.

I guess being arrogant and belittling people is just the American way. Just because noone called out the state of that reply for 4 years doesnt mean its a proper way to talk to people. Especially when the replier didnt even read the OPs post properly yet procedes to get his panties in a twist about it.

Maybe im just used to dealing nicer people 🤓👍

copyman
06-08-2023, 12:52 PM
I guess being arrogant and belittling people is just the American way. Just because noone called out the state of that reply for 4 years doesnt mean its a proper way to talk to people. Especially when the replier didnt even read the OPs post properly yet procedes to get his panties in a twist about it.

Maybe im just used to dealing nicer people 🤓👍

Here we go. I was waiting for the American bashing. Was only a matter of time before us FAT, RICH , MEAN Americans are to blame.

Yes us BAD Americans help feed the world, help other countries with fighting "their" wars, open our borders, etc etc

Like I've posted before if you don't like how you were treated here DON'T COME BACK!

This will be my last post with this nonsense. Not worth wasting anymore time on it. If you are lonely and find it necessary to gain attention go troll a different forum.

Best of luck to you......

Custom Search