PDA

View Full Version : C8000 gray bakcground

Custom Search

jiceys
11-29-2019, 08:34 AM
Edit (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/visitormessage.php?u=244998&do=message&vmid=24068) Report (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/visitormessage.php?do=report&vmid=24068)
hi, I have a problem on a C8000 I have a gray background on everything I print. I changed the black corona, swap the drum, the head of the writings. but the problem is still present.I have even changed the black development unit, but I still have the gray background in everything I print. Have you some solution for me please? when I'm doing a patterne test 49, I have a band at the level of black only.

dagoof
12-01-2019, 05:19 PM
Ensure your SCSI cable between the machine and Fiery are correctly seated.

Could be worth changing your black Dev - I've often seen it expire before life and it'll leave a background toning.

Phil B.
12-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Edit (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/visitormessage.php?u=244998&do=message&vmid=24068) Report (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/visitormessage.php?do=report&vmid=24068)
hi, I have a problem on a C8000 I have a gray background on everything I print. I changed the black corona, swap the drum, the head of the writings. but the problem is still present.I have even changed the black development unit, but I still have the gray background in everything I print. Have you some solution for me please? when I'm doing a patterne test 49, I have a band at the level of black only.

'shot gunning' a problem is VERY costly ...

you mention NOTHING about the page counts on machine/supplies.

did you make all proper adjustments after replacing parts

Genuine Toners/Drum?

"head of writings?" you mean Laser Asmy?

Are you a trained tech or end user

do you have a service manual?

jiceys
12-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Ensure your SCSI cable between the machine and Fiery are correctly seated.

Could be worth changing your black Dev - I've often seen it expire before life and it'll leave a background toning.

Thank you for answering me.
I changed the black developer, I also checked the cable. but I still have the same problem. there is the same black background when I print the test pattern 43 in the technical mode, i have the same black back in all the sheets.
I am a user and i have experience in konica printers. I have the technical manual. of C8000.
the total counter is 2,517,080.

jiceys
12-13-2019, 06:32 PM
'shot gunning' a problem is VERY costly ...

you mention NOTHING about the page counts on machine/supplies.

did you make all proper adjustments after replacing parts

Genuine Toners/Drum?

"head of writings?" you mean Laser Asmy?

Are you a trained tech or end user

do you have a service manual?

I made all the adjustments in the technical mode after replacing parts .Yes it is genuine toners/drum. there is the same black background when I print the test pattern 43 in the technical mode, i have the same black back in all the sheets.
I am a trained tech in konica printers. I have the technical manual. of C8000.

tsbservice
12-13-2019, 06:38 PM
I changed the black developer, I also checked the cable. but I still have the same problem. there is the same black background when I print the test pattern 43 in the technical mode, i have the same black back in all the sheets.
I am a user and i have experience in konica printers. I have the technical manual. of C8000.

I made all the adjustments in the technical mode after replacing parts .Yes it is genuine toners/drum. there is the same black background when I print the test pattern 43 in the technical mode, i have the same black back in all the sheets.
I am a trained tech in konica printers. I have the technical manual. of C8000.

Sooo, user or trained tech :confused::D
Also posting a sample would be nice.

jiceys
12-13-2019, 07:13 PM
Sooo, user or trained tech :confused::D
Also posting a sample would be nice.

I send an attached picture

Custom Search