PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C280

Custom Search

Fuzzylogic
12-02-2019, 04:11 AM
Hello There

My client has 4 x Mac's printing to the KM C280 and all has been O.K until today. Now when they try to print a "screenshot" from the Mac, the display on the Konica goes blank then the "timer" shows up and the machine resets itself without printing the job. The machine will print everything else except this type.

Any ideas..........e.g. does the machine need it's firmware upgraded or is it a Mac issue ??

Regards

Fuzzy:eek:

copier tech
12-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Hello There

My client has 4 x Mac's printing to the KM C280 and all has been O.K until today. Now when they try to print a "screenshot" from the Mac, the display on the Konica goes blank then the "timer" shows up and the machine resets itself without printing the job. The machine will print everything else except this type.

Any ideas..........e.g. does the machine need it's firmware upgraded or is it a Mac issue ??

Regards

Fuzzy:eek:

Sounds like the Bizhub is restating as it cant process the print job.

Worth trying a firmware update, but what version are you on now?

allan
12-02-2019, 08:29 AM
If this is keeps happening with the Konica Minolta Mac driver try using CUPS instead.

Just find the PPD.

Download Center | KONICA MINOLTA (https://www.konicaminolta.eu/eu-en/support/download-centre)

(http://www.openprinting.org/printer/KONICA%20MINOLTA/KONICA_MINOLTA-C280)

progoffice
12-02-2019, 01:39 PM
I had a C280 do this before. I don't remember it being isolated to a Mac, but I do remember changing the IP address of the printer and it somehow fixed the issue. It's something that is easy to do and worth a try.

Bix
12-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Hi, make sure the time of the printer and the computer are the same.
I don't know why but for the scans this is a lot.

E-ring
12-02-2019, 07:38 PM
just screenshots? by the OS or extra software? what is the file type? from a Mac or the Macs?

Custom Search