PDA

View Full Version : di470 coming to sf bay area soon

Custom Search

stebro
10-22-2008, 07:08 PM
i have a di470 system coming into the bay area (next week :eek:)and need a dealer to set up and service... anyone have a recommend for a dealer w/ knowledge of this machine (print/scan), good service reputation & reasonably fast response.. No!! dealers w/ a different tech each day!! a second system comes later.. dusty dirty atmosphere.. decent m/a & fast payer.

cobiray
10-22-2008, 09:50 PM
i have a di470 system coming into the bay area (next week :eek:)and need a dealer to set up and service... anyone have a recommend for a dealer w/ knowledge of this machine (print/scan), good service reputation & reasonably fast response.. No!! dealers w/ a different tech each day!! a second system comes later.. dusty dirty atmosphere.. decent m/a & fast payer.
You can find a list of dealers in your area here. Sales/Service Locator Search | Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. (http://www.mykonicaminolta.com/salesservicelocator/Locator.jsf)

I don't know about any other dealers, but there is almost never a guarantee on which technician you might get. There are always circumstances which can prevent you from getting the same technician all the time. We used to rotate billable calls between techs in an area so no one got stuck working on machines that needed a bunch of service all the time. I'm not implying that your machines need a lot of work, but as a generalization, machines with out service contracts usually are not as well maintained.

stebro
10-23-2008, 01:47 AM
sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.. I am a KonicaMinolta dealer (for 18+ years) and need a decent company to service 2 di470's that will be based in the sf area for a few years on a construction project.. one is here and has been under contract since i sold it and the other is coming from s. cal and being shipped into a field office which is temporarily in a residence inn.. each is now ~$1500 for ~125k per yr all inclusive.. I was a service manager @ a larger dealership and know how service works..just looking for good care for some present customers of mine..

cobiray
10-23-2008, 02:36 AM
Sorry, I didn't get that from the first post. But I can't read.:D I'd still check the locator for dealers to call in the area it will be in. I assume that means San Fransisco Bay Area?

stebro
10-29-2008, 10:37 PM
YUP, THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA.. I KNOW, I KNOW.. WE EVEN HAVE A BAY HERE IN RHODE ISLAND. i KNOW I CAN LOOK DEALERS UP IN THE KM LOCATOR... I DO VALUE PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS ABOVE A CATCHY NAME OR EVEN CLOSE PROXIMITY. SOMETIMES A DEALER FARTHER AWAY HAS A BETTER SERVICE REP.

stebro
10-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Do any km dealers in n. Cal read this????

1to2
10-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Call Konica Minolta direct, they have a branch at SF. The service number is 18004565664, local office number is 6503452800

stebro
10-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanx guys.. I've located a dealer who is just a few miles away and has 2 techs designated for this area..

Custom Search