PDA

View Full Version : Biz C368 wireless printing

Custom Search

copyman
12-04-2019, 02:55 AM
I just upgraded a new account and part of the deal was to take their two old machines and dispose of them, biz C250 & old Kon 7130. Weird habit, before I scrap the real old machines I'll plug them in and mess with them for old time sake. Funny thing is the 20+ yr old 7130 has a wireless adapter that connects to the parrallel port on copier, haha it connected to my shop network with no problem but have a new C368 with the optional wireless card and can't get it to work. Didn't mess with it long but still couldn't get it to work after 20-30 mins so figured when I have time I would log onto Kon/Min and get more info. Wireless shows up in admin mode under TCP/IP, I select it and "auto" and nothing happens, tried turning main pwr off and on to see it will grab an address but IP address on config sheet doesn't change. It has to be a simple step I'm missing.

This is the first time I'm seeing the wireless option on a machine. Anyone else set these up before?

Thanks in advance

rrrohan
12-04-2019, 05:07 AM
You do have to pick what mode to wifi kit will use.

Wifi Direct mode wont let you join a wifi network so make sure you select the correct operation mode in CE mode Network Interface Settings

Custom Search