PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub C287 - Remove Blank Page

Custom Search

gavrielx
12-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Hi everyone,
there is any option to remove blank page when printing or disable the option to count blank page?

tanks in adv,

rrrohan
12-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Printing Preferences
Layout
Skip Blank pages tick box

gavrielx
12-04-2019, 08:14 AM
Printing Preferences
Layout
Skip Blank pages tick box
tanks for the quick answer.
there is any option to do it on the machine side?

tsbservice
12-04-2019, 08:37 AM
tanks for the quick answer.
there is any option to do it on the machine side?

Afaik, Nope.
RTM

https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C287-C227/EN/contents/search_result.php?k=blank%20page

rrrohan
12-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Afaik, Nope.
RTM

https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C287-C227/EN/contents/search_result.php?k=blank%20page

just checked and seems like blank pages are not printed by default

tsbservice
12-05-2019, 06:17 AM

just checked and seems like blank pages are not printed by default

This is not the case he had.
That setting selects whether to print date/time and stamp on blank pages inserted by the cover seat and inter sheet functions.

rrrohan
12-05-2019, 09:41 AM
This is not the case he had.
That setting selects whether to print date/time and stamp on blank pages inserted by the cover seat and inter sheet functions.

ill double check tomorrow when im back in office. i didnt test it but sounded like the right option

emujo2
12-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Copy mode Blank Page Removal is under application/original settings, but you may have to adjust the blank page detection settings to convince it that a blank page has passed. E

tsbservice
12-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Hi everyone,
there is any option to remove blank page when printing or disable the option to count blank page?

tanks in adv,

Copy mode Blank Page Removal is under application/original settings, but you may have to adjust the blank page detection settings to convince it that a blank page has passed. E

Not copy but print

emujo2
12-05-2019, 08:30 PM
I saw that was the original question..When it was answered he said "what about the machine side"? I thought he meant copy functions..You think he wants to know if there is a machine setting that will remove blank pages from print jobs, but not utilze the driver (that has a very easy to use check box...)?

darry1322
12-05-2019, 08:54 PM
I saw that was the original question..When it was answered he said "what about the machine side"? I thought he meant copy functions..You think he wants to know if there is a machine setting that will remove blank pages from print jobs, but not utilze the driver (that has a very easy to use check box...)?

I thought the same thing at first. Now I think he's looking for a setting at the machine side to keep from having to make the setting at the driver for each computer that uses the MFP and every new install.

tsbservice
12-05-2019, 09:05 PM
...You think he wants to know if there is a machine setting that will remove blank pages from print jobs, but not utilze the driver (that has a very easy to use check box...)?
From what I was reading, Yes.
Imagine he has multiple drivers installed across many workstations(PCs) and as always they ALL beaching machine is faulty they can't put simple check mark in a driver...
We never know as thread went dead by the topic author.

Custom Search