PDA

View Full Version : Error Code "FusionIK, BoardNum 1 - System Error" on IC-304/bizhub c6500

Custom Search

MontaukMike
12-07-2019, 07:22 PM
Hello all, I have been trawling your archives all morning for help on this problem with no luck, hopefully I can get some guidance.

We have a C6500 in our shop that we own off-contract, that we use as a second machine for simple B/W jobs. We have a recurring issue where sometimes a thin vertical black line would appear on prints. The technician we use for our primary machine had suggested that it could be an issue with the SCSI cable. It's a great suggestion; unfortunately I, in my infinite wisdom, had already tried reinstall the IC-304 controller software and now I am stuck.

(The software we had currently was the version 1 software, and there was a folder on the desktop with version 2 software, but what I didn't realize was the the ver. 2 stuff was all updates/hot fixes. I don't have the base/SP of ver. 2. )

So my situation is that when I boot the IC-304 up with "FusionIK, BoardNum 1 - System Error" message, the software loads but acts like the C6500 is turned off ("check power and cables") . My best guess is that the FusionIK board has a driver for the Ver. 2 software and so the print controller and the board aren't seeing each other, but I am in over my head on this one. The board is visible under Windows XP device manager.

Alternatively, if there was a way to get the board working with Ver.1 SP1, since we only use this for simple jobs it could serve our needs. And advice or suggestions are welcome.

Synthohol
12-07-2019, 08:35 PM
check your PMs.
thank you very much for contributing!!

wjurls
05-31-2022, 09:24 PM
Hello all, I have been trawling your archives all morning for help on this problem with no luck, hopefully I can get some guidance.

We have a C6500 in our shop that we own off-contract, that we use as a second machine for simple B/W jobs. We have a recurring issue where sometimes a thin vertical black line would appear on prints. The technician we use for our primary machine had suggested that it could be an issue with the SCSI cable. It's a great suggestion; unfortunately I, in my infinite wisdom, had already tried reinstall the IC-304 controller software and now I am stuck.

(The software we had currently was the version 1 software, and there was a folder on the desktop with version 2 software, but what I didn't realize was the the ver. 2 stuff was all updates/hot fixes. I don't have the base/SP of ver. 2. )

So my situation is that when I boot the IC-304 up with "FusionIK, BoardNum 1 - System Error" message, the software loads but acts like the C6500 is turned off ("check power and cables") . My best guess is that the FusionIK board has a driver for the Ver. 2 software and so the print controller and the board aren't seeing each other, but I am in over my head on this one. The board is visible under Windows XP device manager.

Alternatively, if there was a way to get the board working with Ver.1 SP1, since we only use this for simple jobs it could serve our needs. And advice or suggestions are welcome.

I hate to resurrect a dead thread but I have a Creo Ver 2.0 that is experiencing the same issue. I also get a "creatRip==NULL" error for adobe server.

Any help wopuld be appreciated. I have ver 2.0 dvd on hand but would rather fix, rather than re-image the Creo. That plus the DVD rom is toast and will need to be replaced.

Custom Search