PDA

View Full Version : C368 and IC-416

Custom Search

MrIcka
12-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Hi

I have truble with this combo. It have worked fina couple of years but after uppdate to Firmware 4.2 (from 3.2) to get use of the long life black drums er are getting prints that just spools in the waiting que on the Fiery and don't get printed. This only happens when the printer have been idle for som time.

I have tried to shut off the week timer, sleep mode and all that but no differens. I have also tried to downgrade to 3.2 again but the problem is still there. I have reinstalled the Fiery to 1.1 but no luck.

The only thing that get it working again is reboot of Fiery and the reboot the printer.

Anybody had this problem and can help me?

Synthohol
12-09-2019, 01:44 PM
just to ask, have you logged into the fiery web page and completed the setup?
are any consumables over life?
are the print drivers correct with the correct LPR port and Print as the queue name?
disable SSL3 on the copier?
did you change bit switch 25 to B0 with 4.2 FW?
in utility system info does the proper 172.17.249.2 IP show? (not its real address, just displays so you know the copier got its IP from the Fiery.)
a lot of ground to cover here.

MrIcka
12-13-2019, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the reply, please see the answers below

just to ask, have you logged into the fiery web page and completed the setup?
*Yes

are any consumables over life?
*Not that I know, KM have remove the consumable view from the menus but the drums, transfer belt and fuser where change not that long ago.

are the print drivers correct with the correct LPR port and Print as the queue name?
*Yes, nothing have change on the computers before or after this problem started.

disable SSL3 on the copier?
*Not sure, don't think so... Is that a problem?

did you change bit switch 25 to B0 with 4.2 FW?
*1Yes

in utility system info does the proper 172.17.249.2 IP show? (not its real address, just displays so you know the copier got its IP from the Fiery.)
*The Fiery and the printer have separate Ethernet cables from the switch, they have always had this setup and everything have worked without problem the last 2 years.
a lot of ground to cover here.

MrIcka
12-18-2019, 01:54 PM
NO one have any more tips?

Leyahné
12-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Check on one of the pc's if the users have not setup the drivers to send permanently to the held que. Also check using workstation command what the fiery is setup to do.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Custom Search