PDA

View Full Version : Scan to Email from mutiple senders?

Custom Search

DC300
12-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Hi

I work for a company as a draughtsman. We have no IT or a copier support. We have a Develop Ineo 224e, which I have set up scan to email through the web portal using a Gmail Account. Now I would like to set up multiple 'from' addresses. Is this possible?

Thanks

emujo2
12-19-2019, 04:13 PM
If you enabled account track/user auth, and entered the email address for each user, and changed the from address to logged in user you would get different from addresses. As I go over the scope of what you are trying to do I see a couple of issues..1stly, you are logging into gmail with a specific set of credentials, ie copieruser1@gmail.com/password. I'm not so sure that changing the from address would affect the basic credentials you are using to log into gmail..You might also need to setup sub accounts in gmail..This might be able to take advantage of the "logged in users" address while keeping the basic login credentials. Normally we use this "use logged in users email address" when we are authenticating against active directory. Sounds like it might be a fun challenge to set this thing up and I know of more than few customers that would like to take advantage of this. E

Custom Search