PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Kyocera Taskalfa 2553Ci Cassette 1 stuck

Custom Search

Purisa
12-21-2019, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone,

I've run into a problem with our new Kyocera Taskalfa 2553Ci machine.
My coworker changed the paper in cassette 1 and closed it. He forgot to change the cassette to the new paper size and didn't yet do the same in the paper settings on the machine.
However, before he could do anything the machine gave a warning of a paper jam in cassette 1 and instructs to remove the cassette to clear the jam.
But the cassette is stuck. No matter what I do I can't open the cassette. Can't use any of the functions of the machine or anything.
I've tried turning it off and on again, removing the plug from the machine but even without power it still stays locked.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

copiertec
12-21-2019, 03:16 PM
1) You may have to open the back of the machine and locate where the lift motor is located and remove it. 2) better yet, call a local office equipment repair company to repair it. The money you spend with the latter could save you a lot of money, more importantly you will not void any factory warranties that may still be on the copier, especially if the motor is broken.

Purisa
12-21-2019, 03:23 PM
1) You may have to open the back of the machine and locate where the lift motor is located and remove it. 2) better yet, call a local office equipment repair company to repair it. The money you spend with the latter could save you a lot of money, more importantly you will not void any factory warranties that may still be on the copier, especially if the motor is broken.

Thank you for your response! I will do that! Have a great day!

rvptor
01-29-2020, 04:03 PM
Thank you for your response! I will do that! Have a great day!If that doesn't help, try removing tray 2 and clearing the jam, or open the rear door, and see if pulleys are givin u something manage..Best regards

Custom Search