PDA

View Full Version : Skew the image when printing, bizhub C6000

Custom Search

khoacoitnt
01-02-2020, 02:28 AM
Please, help me.
I'm using BH C6000, when printing an image error.
I have to run automatic and manual color registration but nothing changes.
Please everyone help me.
Thank you all .

qbert69
01-02-2020, 02:52 AM
Please, help me.
Please everyone help me.
Thank you all .

44496Skewing on printing....clean (really well) the rubber registration roller just before the image transfer section!!! Post your results![emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

khoacoitnt
01-02-2020, 04:52 AM
Skewing on printing....clean (really well) the rubber registration roller just before the image transfer section!!! Post your results![emoji41][emoji1303]

Thank y,

Do you show me pictures related to "rubber registration roller"

qbert69
01-02-2020, 04:53 AM
Please, help me.
Please everyone help me.
Thank you all .

44496If you can print a grid/graph pattern whilst in service mode, it will make the skew more obvious!!![emoji16][emoji1303]

qbert69
01-02-2020, 05:13 AM
Thank y,

Do you show me pictures related to "rubber registration roller"Ok. Skew & Registration are 2 different things. Registration is the alignment of colors when they are being applied to the intermediate transfer belt prior to being transferred to the paper. Skew is usually the alignment of the paper in relation to the image being applied to it from the Intermediate transfer belt. Prior to the paper reaching the Intermediate transfer belt, the paper will pass between a set of rollers, one steel & the other rubber. Prior to uptake between the rollers, the paper will be forced to slightly buckle/bend, which effectively squares up the paper to the rollers. After passing through the rollers, the paper SHOULD BE squared up to the image on the Intermediate transfer belt. If not squared up, you more than likely need to clean the rubber registration roller just prior to the image transfer belt. If the rubber registration roller is not cleaned, slippage of the paper can occur, thus causing skewed image transfer. Clean the rubber with a rubber belt cleaner.
WD-40 also works well for cleaning rubber!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200102/a6a74fba0a9a757b85aa7e908204b85d.jpg

khoacoitnt
01-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Ok. Skew & Registration are 2 different things. Registration is the alignment of colors when they are being applied to the intermediate transfer belt prior to being transferred to the paper. Skew is usually the alignment of the paper in relation to the image being applied to it from the Intermediate transfer belt. Prior to the paper reaching the Intermediate transfer belt, the paper will pass between a set of rollers, one steel & the other rubber. Prior to uptake between the rollers, the paper will be forced to slightly buckle/bend, which effectively squares up the paper to the rollers. After passing through the rollers, the paper SHOULD BE squared up to the image on the Intermediate transfer belt. If not squared up, you more than likely need to clean the rubber registration roller just prior to the image transfer belt. If the rubber registration roller is not cleaned, slippage of the paper can occur, thus causing skewed image transfer. Clean the rubber with a rubber belt cleaner.
WD-40 also works well for cleaning rubber!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200102/a6a74fba0a9a757b85aa7e908204b85d.jpg

Thanks for help.

After checking, I found the cause of the situation.
Because the transfer belt part of the photo transfer is too old due to running out of life.

I've replaced the new transfer belt. The machine is now working properly.

Thanks so much for your support.

Custom Search