PDA

View Full Version : problem with firmware KONICAMINOLTA BIZHUB C360

Custom Search

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 04:12 PM
I was updating the firmware of the konicaminolta c-360 while the controller update was in progress and the writing "dowload n.g." appeared and the "red" print button remained while all the other items updated them all ... now the hourglass appears and it does not restart can you do something? can anyone give me a suggestion thank's

Phil B.
01-07-2020, 04:19 PM
I was updating the firmware of the konicaminolta c-360 while the controller update was in progress and the writing "dowload n.g." appeared and the "red" print button remained while all the other items updated them all ... now the hourglass appears and it does not restart can you do something? can anyone give me a suggestion thank's

1) are you sure you uploaded the correct firmware?

2) what problems did you have to require update?

3) did you follow the process EXACTLY when preforming the update?

4) how did you perform the update?

I know there was multiple discussions on this machine with that issue. Have you checked out the other threads?

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 04:37 PM
thank Phil.. i have bought this copier but language italy is missing, this is the firmware A0EDFW , via rear USB port but SCANNER IS OK ...ADF IS OK..ECC... MFC CONTROLLER ....DOWNLOAD N.G.

Synthohol
01-07-2020, 04:57 PM
yeah, upgrade to a supported machine.
parts, supplies and support have ended last month.

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/44530d1578416223-problem-firmware-konicaminolta-bizhub-c360-eol-jpg

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 05:50 PM
can someone give me a firmware previous to this or suggest a solution thanks

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 05:53 PM
I tried to reformat the 4 GB key the copier tries to update the firmware but after a minute the word DOWLOAD N.G. reappears.

copier addict
01-07-2020, 05:55 PM
thank Phil.. i have bought this copier but language italy is missing, this is the firmware A0EDFW , via rear USB port but SCANNER IS OK ...ADF IS OK..ECC... MFC CONTROLLER ....DOWNLOAD N.G.

One of the items will show NG. Meaning, most will show OK, but one of the items will not be downloaded. Maybe fax or finisher. Check the second page on the firmware download screen. Sometimes if you uncheck all the ones that downloaded properly and just check the one that didn't it will work.

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 06:03 PM
the second screen is empty, and I also tried to download only the MFC CONTROLLER firmware but it does the same problem

Synthohol
01-07-2020, 07:04 PM
disconnect the finisher, doc feeder, additional paper feed cabinet, fax and try again.

tecnomarco
01-07-2020, 08:14 PM
thank, for your suggestion but t doesn't work i did as you suggested

tecnomarco
01-12-2020, 02:28 PM
a greeting to all ... I need a firmware not the latest of a konicaminolta c360 in particular I have to change the display language in Italian .... the latest controller firmware I can't install it tells me "downloading N.G." if someone can send me the file also of the older firmware versions in order to restore the functioning my email is: tecnocopia2000@libero.it thank you in advance it is urgent

tecnomarco
01-18-2020, 10:27 AM
I solve this problem with a OLD PEN DRIVE 4 GB a modern pen drive is not good

Custom Search