PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica Minolta C360 Error 10-01 and Empty Paper Cassette Error

Custom Search

fabioleuzzi
01-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Good evening to everyone,

I got a big issue on the Konica Minolta C360. Well..let's begin..

Paper tray 1 is still jammed. I fixed roller, clean the clutches, fixed the roll tension (it seems normal) and when I also try to print with bypass or either cassette 1, still jammed and the paper doesn't start his path in the machine.

Machine shows 10-01 Error and then orange light of cassette 1 is always ON.

So I dunno what to do really at this point!

Can anyone help me? TY :-)

Toxic
01-10-2020, 07:29 PM
Did you check all clutches?
There is 2 small one way clutches behind rollers on the same shaft and there is main clutch with solenoid inside.
Several times i have to replace main clutch on high counter (over 400k) machines.

A02E561100 Clutch 2 piece
A02EM20200 Clutch 1 piece

After posting i saw jam code, that jam code is for bypass jam, i dont understand how that is in connection with tray 1?

Lync
01-13-2020, 04:39 AM
Pull out this sensor holder (A0ED627500) behind the tray and see if the plastic is cracked on the round part that holds the screw. If it is cracked, the holder will need to be replaced.

To prevent it from being damaged again, grease this part at the back right of the tray where it hits the lever that drops the feed rollers. (It does actually work apparently)

fabioleuzzi
01-13-2020, 08:56 AM
Pull out this sensor holder (A0ED627500) behind the tray and see if the plastic is cracked on the round part that holds the screw. If it is cracked, the holder will need to be replaced.

To prevent it from being damaged again, grease this part at the back right of the tray where it hits the lever that drops the feed rollers. (It does actually work apparently)

Right! Just pulled out. It's broken. I will replace and grease It. Ty ☺️

fabioleuzzi
01-13-2020, 10:27 AM

MY UPDATE...

Nothing. Paper tray 1 still on orange light for empty paper tray..replaced sensor..made a try but nothing happened.

I will attach trouble video and now shows me another code C-02-01 when I try from bypass tray to print.

It seems that paper can't start his path througn machine. Maybe is PS sensor out of time working or either MB trouble..I hope not!

I replaced pickup rollers from paper cassette tray 1, checked (but not replaced) clutches, they seems in good health and checked gears.

I hope a video will be more helpful.

https://gofile.io/?c=20gP2h VIDEO IS HOSTED ON A THIRD PART PLATFORM - VIRUS FREE OBVIOUSLY

Thanks

copier addict
01-13-2020, 05:09 PM
MY UPDATE...

Nothing. Paper tray 1 still on orange light for empty paper tray..replaced sensor..made a try but nothing happened.

I will attach trouble video and now shows me another code C-02-01 when I try from bypass tray to print.

It seems that paper can't start his path througn machine. Maybe is PS sensor out of time working or either MB trouble..I hope not!

I replaced pickup rollers from paper cassette tray 1, checked (but not replaced) clutches, they seems in good health and checked gears.

I hope a video will be more helpful.

https://gofile.io/?c=20gP2h VIDEO IS HOSTED ON A THIRD PART PLATFORM - VIRUS FREE OBVIOUSLY

Thanks

There is not a C0201 error code for the BH C360. If it is actually C0211, then the issue is likely the bypass lift solenoid. The foam noise reducing pad becomes sticky and prevents the clutch actuator from returning to neutral position fast enough and the clutch rotates too far. You need to remove the door to get at this.

Bix
01-15-2020, 04:33 PM
Hi it seems strange that it does not detect the presence of paper in tray 1 even if it is present. When you close the tray, do you feel the motor lifting the paper?

Custom Search