i need konica minolta softwear for biz 654e can any one help me with plz

Synthohol
01-11-2020, 01:55 PM
what software?

copyman
01-11-2020, 02:00 PM
hi every one

Please make a small contribution to this website and someone or myself will send what you need. If you specify what software?

maj143
01-11-2020, 02:06 PM
what software?

Firmwaer for konicaminolta biz 654e

copier tech
01-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Firmwaer for konicaminolta biz 654e

Happy to help drop us an email

www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk/)

copyman
01-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Why pay for "copyrighted" material which is illegal. Make a small $5 or $10 donation to this website and you will get all the firmware and manuals for free!

I actually know someone who was selling manuals on another website and they were contacted by OEM lawyer to cease and desist operation or face BIG law suit.

Phil B.
01-12-2020, 12:16 AM
Why pay for "copyrighted" material which illegal. Make a small $5 or $10 donation to this website and you will get all the firmware and manuals for free!

I actually know someone who was selling manuals on another website and they were contacted by OEM lawyer to cease and desist operation or face BIG law suit.

vindication!

Have been saying copy written material CAN/WILL get people in big trouble

wonder if they went after the dealership also?

copyman
01-12-2020, 12:44 AM
vindication!

Have been saying copy written material CAN/WILL get people in big trouble

wonder if they went after the dealership also?

Ha-ha been a long time but think the guy sold mostly Ricoh stuff.

Remember Paul that sold manuals on this and other websites? (God rest his soul) He sold every manual for everything not just copiers! Got away with it for years. A few other forums, copier talk, techs connected, etc banned him for selling manuals. Basically told him techs don't charge other techs! These forums are to help....for free!

By the way the donation I suggested is not mandatory but helps keep the site up and running to keep giving free advice to help fellow techs! I'll pass as much detailed information on as I can to help others. NO charge, I'll get it back another way.....

copier tech
01-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Some valid points raised here however for the record I have to pay my source the firmware then upload it to a file sharing site & create a link to share.

I simply add 50% to what I pay this all takes man hours so this small fee charged simply covers my time.

But everyone was happy with justmanuals selling firmware right?

copyman
01-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Some valid points raised here however for the record I have to pay my source the firmware then upload it to a file sharing site & create a link to share.

I simply add 50% to what I pay this all takes man hours so this small fee charged simply covers my time.

Just manuals got away with it on here for years just like I said. He must of knew the admin or this site just don't care. Other sites banned him from making money on fellow techs. He never charged me for anything I got from him.

If you find it necessary to sell copyrited material that's your decision. Personally I will give it to another "tech" for free and many others on this forum feel the same way. End users are a different story, I won't give or sell to them.

I'm all for making side money just not from another tech. Try giving it away for free to other "techs" and see what happens. I bet really good things happen to you. Just the way life works!!!

PS, I will be contacting the Admin about starting an FTP site with all manuals & FW for free! Password will be given to known techs on this site. Not sure if anyone else remembers the FTP from Techsconnected? Similar to how that was. Can have it where you upload a service manual or F/W and can download one.

copyman
01-12-2020, 01:43 PM
hi every one

Just to be clear you need F/W for Biz 654e B&W model, Not color?

Leave your email and someone will send it to you. To big for PM

tsbservice
01-12-2020, 01:45 PM

Would be perfect if you're contributing a fraction of this 50% at CTN.
By the end of the day you use it to attract some clients here, right?

copyman
01-12-2020, 02:03 PM
Would be perfect if you're contributing a fraction of this 50% at CTN.
By the end of the day you use it to attract some clients here, right?

Just to be clear and all fairness to copier tech he is a long time member and does help others here with good tech support, which he doesn't charge for!

Synthohol
01-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Just to toss my dog in this race,I have an IC-413 I use as a Web server and host almost the entire library of firmware, manuals and fiery system software.
I send links to members that have become contributors here.
It does not cost me a dime with the exception of the electric to run the fiery server.
To me if you donate a dollop or 50 dollars I don't care as long as CTN is the recipient of the contribution.
What I personally get out of it is knowing this site will keep going.

I know my doing this has generated income for CTN and hope one day it can be run ad-free and not take forever to load a damn page.
That's my selfish desire here, not profit.

Nisar235
02-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Sent mail address
nisarpomie@gmail.com
I wile set you

Synaux
02-06-2020, 04:17 AM
PS, I will be contacting the Admin about starting an FTP site with all manuals & FW for free! Password will be given to known techs on this site. Not sure if anyone else remembers the FTP from Techsconnected? Similar to how that was. Can have it where you upload a service manual or F/W and can download one.

I fully support this notion. I would be fully willing to contribute as well as assist in making this happen.
Can someone just reply with quote so copyman can might get this message? (I think he has me blocked.) :rolleyes:

What I personally would pay for is a rental-access to someone's login (or 24-48hour access ... whatever) so I can rip KM Confidential for special FW and Active Solutions supplementary documents for the newerish machines I work on.

copier tech
02-06-2020, 08:00 AM
I fully support this notion. I would be fully willing to contribute as well as assist in making this happen.
Can someone just reply with quote so copyman can might get this message? (I think he has me blocked.) :rolleyes:

What I personally would pay for is a rental-access to someone's login (or 24-48hour access ... whatever) so I can rip KM Confidential for special FW and Active Solutions supplementary documents for the newerish machines I work on.

This would be a great idea however it would be a full time job keeping it updated with the latest firmware & bulletins.

Synaux
02-13-2020, 04:22 AM
This would be a great idea however it would be a full time job keeping it updated with the latest firmware & bulletins.

Well, a properly setup server (hierarchy of permissions) could allow this to be crowd-sourced by this community. As well as provide access to members of the forum only (or contributors only). There are other methods for alleviating the workload even if there were less than 5 super-admins.

Probably most challenging would be region (and language) based content. That seems like a headache.

Custom Search