PDA

View Full Version : animation guide firmware

Custom Search

cpuryear
01-16-2020, 04:26 PM
Does anyone have the animation guide firmware for the 224E that they could send me? Thanks in advance. cp@posnc.com

Thank you,
Chris Puryear
Professional Office Systems

copyman
01-16-2020, 04:37 PM
Does anyone have the animation guide firmware for the 224E that they could send me? Thanks in advance. cp@posnc.com

Thank you,
Chris Puryear
Professional Office Systems

Welcome Chris, I see this is your first post. Many members here will be glad to help, including me but we have been asking people requesting service manuals, firmware, etc to make a small donation to this website. just to help keep it going. Of course tech support is always free of charge. I'll send it to you this time but would appreciate small donation in the future. This site is the best "tool" you will ever buy for $5 or $10

By the way before I send movie F/W, do you need for the 224e B&W model or color model C224e?

cpuryear
01-16-2020, 05:14 PM
Welcome Chris, I see this is your first post. Many members here will be glad to help, including me but we have been asking people requesting service manuals, firmware, etc to make a small donation to this website. just to help keep it going. Of course tech support is always free of charge. I'll send it to you this time but would appreciate small donation in the future. This site is the best "tool" you will ever buy for $5 or $10

By the way before I send movie F/W, do you need for the 224e B&W model or color model C224e?

Thanks Copyman!
I will absolutely donate to the site. How do I donate? I need the 224 B&W model. Such a great site for the independent dealer!

Phil B.
01-16-2020, 05:26 PM
Thanks Copyman!
I will absolutely donate to the site. How do I donate? I need the 224 B&W model. Such a great site for the independent dealer!

when you login you should see a "CONTRIBUTE" TAB.. click and fill it out!

Thanks for supporting CopyTechNet!

Welcome!

cpuryear
01-16-2020, 06:08 PM
when you login you should see a "CONTRIBUTE" TAB.. click and fill it out!

Thanks for supporting CopyTechNet!

Welcome!

Thanks Phil,
Do you have the firmware for the 224e bizhub?

copyman
01-16-2020, 07:26 PM
Thanks Copyman!

Its on the way via a file service in case to big for email!

Custom Search