PDA

View Full Version : C3100p, Password

Custom Search

Hansoon
01-18-2020, 12:25 PM
Got from a wholesaler a BH-C-3100p with only 000.169 prints on the clock. All toners, Image Units, TB and fuser are at 100%. Would like to use it for my daughters home, but.... No way to acces the web interface. The machine got via DHCP an IP Adress but I would like to enter the whole webinterface.
All known passwords 00xx 00xxxx, 12xxxxx, 92xxxxxx etc fail. Also admin or Admin does not work. Also cannot enter the admin mode at the control panel either by using the standard passwords. No access there.
I am able to enter the service mode at the control panel with 92xxxxxx but there is no menu item to change IP adress there.

Any help please?

Hans

copier tech
01-18-2020, 12:35 PM
Got from a wholesaler a BH-C-3100p with only 000.169 prints on the clock. All toners, Image Units, TB and fuser are at 100%. Would like to use it for my daughters home, but.... No way to acces the web interface. The machine got via DHCP an IP Adress but I would like to enter the whole webinterface.
All known passwords 00xx 00xxxx, 12xxxxx, 92xxxxxx etc fail. Also admin or Admin does not work. Also cannot enter the admin mode at the control panel either by using the standard passwords. No access there.
I am able to enter the service mode at the control panel with 92xxxxxx but there is no menu item to change IP adress there.

Any help please?

Hans

You can change the admin password from CE mode.

Here's the manual have a read up. :cool:https://mega.nz/#!JA8x1CDS!oQ9S0pOrg-UWxqxrlefY2LFgG-b-EU0vqU1FE6efyRc

Hansoon
01-18-2020, 01:34 PM
Thanks Chap!

Off Topic:
I hate the day you guys will leave the EC.
I have only the very best experiences in GB. Went there many times for summer holiday in the seventies.
Nice, extremely kind people those Brits. Love the Fish&Chips too, in those days being served in yesterdays news paper. A delicacy!
BTW, I didn't mind driving on the wrong side of the road. :p
OK, your lager is not my kind.......;) LOL

Hans

copier tech
01-18-2020, 02:04 PM
Thanks Chap!

Off Topic:
I hate the day you guys will leave the EC.
I have only the very best experiences in GB. Went there many times for summer holiday in the seventies.
Nice, extremely kind people those Brits. Love the Fish&Chips too, in those days being served in yesterdays news paper. A delicacy!
BTW, I didn't mind driving on the wrong side of the road. :p
OK, your lager is not my kind.......;) LOL

Hans

Leaving the EU is a good thing we can become independent.

Yes fish 'n chips was served in newspaper, maybe once we leave the EU maybe we can bring that back.

I think our national dish is now curry washed down with larger, sorry!

Custom Search