PDA

View Full Version : FS-533 Finisher Question

Custom Search

SAR
01-20-2020, 03:52 PM
Never had this one before, but I have a customer who said the FS-533 is driving him crazy because the tray drops down and rises back up between each job and when he runs multiple jobs in a row it is slow. Is there a setting or a way to make the finisher tray just stay in the up position and not drop down each time?
Thanks!

Synaux
01-20-2020, 06:16 PM
Never had this one before, but I have a customer who said the FS-533 is driving him crazy because the tray drops down and rises back up between each job and when he runs multiple jobs in a row it is slow. Is there a setting or a way to make the finisher tray just stay in the up position and not drop down each time?
Thanks!
Isn't the 533 internal? Shouldn't take that long, I recall some discussion on here about modding the tray full actuator on these, but that is different than what you are describing.

Synthohol
01-21-2020, 12:04 AM
is that called continuous print? i dont remember but i think it is from my production machine days.

jwai
01-21-2020, 03:17 PM
The Engine DipSW can do so.

srvctec
01-21-2020, 04:29 PM
The Engine DipSW can do so.

Well, I'll be darned. It's right there in the service manual and I had no idea that option was there. I learned something today, so thanks for that!

SAR
04-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much jwai. Here is the procedure to set this up:

How to set FS-533 receiving tray to stay in up position.
1. Go into Enhanced Security mode (Go into Service Mode, then touch stop, 0, C.)

2. Touch Engine FW Dip SW (If this button is not displayed, you have to enable it by going into Service Mode, System 2, Software Switch Setting and set SW 59 TO Hex 01.)

3. Touch box #18 to highlight it, then touch End. Turn copier off/on.

4. The tray will stay down until the first copy is made, then it will stay up.

Custom Search