PDA

View Full Version : C224e unable print jpg

Custom Search

lebo
01-21-2020, 03:06 PM
Bizhub C224e - Problem with printing ""high resolution"" jpg.
One of my Bizhubs C224e can not print jpg with resolution large than cca 12 Mpx (spool print data cca 25MB) the another ones with the same firmware can print even 50mpx jpg (spool print data cca 153MB) without any problem. I think it is not problem caused by driver or system because
the machine is unable print these jpg images even directly from the usb disk from machnine control panel, the another ones can.

Bad Ram on mainboard or HDD ?
Thank you for your advices and tips.

GIUBOSS
01-21-2020, 03:54 PM
You said updated firmware. Are you sure that the others are the same model. (Evolution)

tsbservice
01-21-2020, 04:22 PM
This is very interesting.
Can you convert jpg to other file type and try again? Do full diagnostic to see if any parf of trouble machine show errors. As a last resort you always can do Initialization. You can also disable HDD to see what will happen.

lebo
01-22-2020, 01:47 PM
You said updated firmware. Are you sure that the others are the same model. (Evolution)

Yes, they are the same. I am sure, because I was moving finisher F-534 between them and I unified firmware on both machines before moving finisher.

Machine is receiving print job from PC but the status diodes will stop blinking after a few minutes and nothing happens.
When I print the same jpgs from panel from usb disk, machine does the same but after a while displays "print error".

Gaffers01
01-22-2020, 04:51 PM
Try using the Pagescope web connection and Use the Direct Print tab and see if that works.

Also was it working before you updated the firmware?

lebo
02-01-2020, 08:06 AM
The problem was caused by HDD - Interesting, during my many diagnostic experiments I switched off ripping print job to the HDD (from Administrator menu) but this didnīt help me.
Format HDD resolved the problem.
Great thanks to all of you for your tips.

Custom Search