PDA

View Full Version : Fiery server problem IC-413

Custom Search

blazy
01-21-2020, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone,

I have problem with my fiery server IC-413, and the thing is that is stuck at Starting windows Logo.

First problem was that my hdd with windows xp (fiery v1.0) broke down and was not recognised anymore. So I tried to install newer version of Fiery v1.1 to a brand new SSD. After I did that, the windows started, I could sing in to Admin normaly. After a couple of seconds the Fiery started to shutting down process. After attempt to restart it, fiery got stuck on Starting Windows Logo and I can not boot anymore.

I could try to reinstall the older version of Fiery (v1.0) but I don't have one. Please contact me via PM if someone is willing to share it with me.

If anyone has a solution, I would be very greatful.

(Sorry for my English)

tsbservice
01-21-2020, 06:15 PM
First - your English is better than mine, so don't worry bout that ;)
Second - first post and already Contributor, Thank you for supporting CTN!
Third - I see only Version 1.11 Software on my part.
Fourth - if Synthohol(one of our members) is not around I will try to ask him to help you.
Fifth - Good luck and don't forget to follow up here.

Synthohol
01-21-2020, 06:59 PM
I have very 1.11 and very 2.0

2.0 requires a bios and memory upgrade or it will crash.
I can PM you a link to 1.11 if you like?
Also check the CPU cooler, the tabs used to break causing overheating.
As far as the win logo loop, try hitting f6 after the post and see if you can boot in safe mode.

Also you used an SSD hdd?
I wouldn't bother because it won't make a difference in speed as XP does not use TRIM properly and the OS may not be partitioned correctly. These old units like the old hardware.

blazy
01-21-2020, 07:23 PM
Hi, thank you for your answer.
I am allready using your v1.11 version of fiery. I have tried installing with hdd and cleaning cpu heatsink and applying new thermal paste. The results were the same.
Because I couldn't make a bootable device with USB I tried with old school method by running off an DVD Drives. Could that be cause of the problem ?

methogod
01-22-2020, 05:48 AM
should be able to do the win7 upgrade...

not sure why not, ram is available.

see if anyone can help with bios update....

https://connect.idealliance.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=12e9e58c-d1e8-4e7a-be25-a6d4cd9580d7

blazy
01-22-2020, 03:56 PM
I am using your version, but it's not working. I tried cleaning cpu cooler and applying new thermal paste. Safe mode boot doesn't work, tried installing it on HDD still not working. Also tried to make a bootable USB, and I can not manage it to boot.
Does anyone have old v1.0 version of fiery ?

Synthohol
01-22-2020, 05:09 PM
I have the fiery manual but it's at home where my server is. Maybe someone can send it to you or you will have to wait until I get home tonight to upload to my server.

Synthohol
01-22-2020, 05:15 PM
Maybe you are not prepping the usb correctly.
Have a look.

https://communities.efi.com/s/article/How-do-I-reload-system-software-on-my-Embedded-Bustled-Fiery-controller?language=en_US

blazy
01-22-2020, 06:01 PM
I have the fiery manual but it's at home where my server is. Maybe someone can send it to you or you will have to wait until I get home tonight to upload to my server.
I can wait, thanks!

Synthohol
01-22-2020, 10:00 PM
hey, here are the Ethernet install instructions.
any issues post here and ill see if i can help.
pretty straightforward as ive done this type of install well over 100 times. (LOL not on same fiery)

blazy
01-24-2020, 08:32 PM
But your version does not support this kind of installation. I got a hold of old v1.0 software with windows xp, and I got everything working but the problem is that my KM PRO 6000L says that "Controler is not connected". On the CWS it says "Establishing serial connection". I tried to clean connectors and the error is still the same. Do I need any patch to make it work ?

Thanks

arahael
01-24-2020, 09:13 PM
yes. you need patch 18ldjr

Synthohol
01-24-2020, 10:58 PM
PM sent ;)

blazy
01-25-2020, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone, I finaly got it working!

marli
06-06-2020, 07:38 PM
can you send me a copier of old ver 1.0 for ic-413?

But your version does not support this kind of installation. I got a hold of old v1.0 software with windows xp, and I got everything working but the problem is that my KM PRO 6000L says that "Controler is not connected". On the CWS it says "Establishing serial connection". I tried to clean connectors and the error is still the same. Do I need any patch to make it work ?

Thanks

Walterj
06-09-2020, 05:59 AM
[QUOTE = blazy; 1209809] Hola a todos,

tengo un problema con mi servidor de fuego IC-413, y el problema es que está atascado al iniciar el logotipo de Windows.

El primer problema fue que mi disco duro con Windows XP (Fiery v1.0) se averió y ya no fue reconocido. Así que traté de instalar una versión más nueva de Fiery v1.1 en una nueva SSD. Después de hacer eso, las ventanas comenzaron, pude cantar en Admin normalmente. Después de un par de segundos, el Fiery comenzó a cerrar el proceso. Después de intentar reiniciarlo, Fiery se atascó al iniciar el logotipo de Windows y ya no puedo arrancar.

Podría intentar reinstalar la versión anterior de Fiery (v1.0) pero no tengo una. Póngase en contacto conmigo a través de PM si alguien está dispuesto a compartirlo conmigo.

Si alguien tiene una solución, estaría muy agradecido.

(Perdón por mi inglés) [/ CITA]

good day
I recommend you load the fiery operating system.
IC413 111 System.iso
IC413 111 User.iso
Remember that you must first burn the CDs with the operating system and user system
This loads it to an 8GB capacity USB and formatted in FAT 32
All this you do with the tool (USB Prep Tool application)

Regards.

plnewton
02-17-2022, 10:52 AM
sorry to dig up an old thread but I am having this exact same problem

I was running version 1 Windows XP and the drive died so I have installed a new drive but the only version of IC413 is the win 7 version and when I load the OS it just hangs on the microsoft starting screen

Can you please tell me how you managed to get it to work? i have been at it for 2 days now and I have not had any success

Custom Search