PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub600

Custom Search

tcypy1961
01-29-2020, 10:48 PM
Two weeks ago I replaced the drum and drum blade. Earlier this week I was called due to a misfeed customer could not locate. Upon arrival Copier was working (used mainly as printer). Was just talking to customer about misc stuff and they sent another job to Copier and screen said please wait warming up. After performing several tasks I saw from a previous post I could get a copy and a couple of test prints to come out but it eventually goes back to Now warming up. Ready to scan. I know very little about this copier as far as book knowledge goes & it's the only one I look at. Most of what I read from the post is greek to me. I don't want to purchase a manual for one machine that I hope not to work on much. I feel I'm in a spot because of replacing the drum. Is my previous service have anything to do with this??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Downunder
01-30-2020, 12:11 AM
You need to clean the drum sensor.

copier addict
01-31-2020, 04:56 AM
As Downunder stated, the TCSB (toner control sensor board) is either dirty or it has failed. You need to remove the drum to get at it.

allan
01-31-2020, 06:05 AM
Check for paper in the cleaning unit if you jam and the paper disappeared.
Run the peculiarity settings to confirm that there are no errors reported due to lack of developer/toner or dirty sensor.
You need to reset the drum counter and set the charge voltage according to the value on the replacement drum?

You will need a manual for this machine, list of adjustment items needs to be followed.

Custom Search