PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C364e Print Job In "Saving" mode and Job won't continue

Custom Search

denvertan
01-30-2020, 07:40 AM
This second hand recon BizHub C364e have latest firmware update.
And "Secure Print Only" enabled.

Recently, it will have all jobs hangging inside the machine with "Saving" and I need to restart the machine for the machine back to "normal".
During this hanging time, I cannot access to the web admin, cannot send in new print job, cannot perform copying.

I do suspect is their network problem, because printer is connected to a unmanaged switch and around 20 people is using this printer.
May I have your help on this ? ;)

Job in Status "Saving"

https://youtu.be/3L3f9MgeFtY

Max
01-30-2020, 09:51 AM
Desable secure print. See if that makes a difference. Is the driver on same version as the copier?

denvertan
01-31-2020, 07:31 AM
Desable secure print. See if that makes a difference. Is the driver on same version as the copier?

Firmware is A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M1
Driver version is BHC554e PCL6 Winx64 5.4.0.0 EN

I wish I can disable the secure print. Yet customer insisted secure print is a must.

And today this message appeared.
"The number of programmed jobs has reached the maximum allowance. Please wait until a programmed job has been completed."
But there are less than 20 job the in MFP and all job less than 10 pages. :p:p

Any chance is a hard disk near failure ?

Bix
01-31-2020, 08:13 AM
Something like that happened to me in series 8.

The problem was the client's management which sent 15-20 separate files in one go. The solution was to add a bank of RAM. But when the customer exaggerates even more, sometimes it happens again.

Max
02-08-2020, 02:24 AM
Driver version 7? To match the copier f/w?
Try print to user box with password.

denvertan
02-21-2020, 03:24 AM
Something like that happened to me in series 8.

The problem was the client's management which sent 15-20 separate files in one go. The solution was to add a bank of RAM. But when the customer exaggerates even more, sometimes it happens again.

We found that during the machine is receiving the file, there will be error "Connection Time Out" which causing the machine keep repeating receiving the file process again and again.
What we do is setup a printer server and send in job in 5 mins interval. Customer are able to accept our solution.

Custom Search