PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub c364 tray1 JAM 11-02

Custom Search

SUPERMIGHTYZ
01-30-2020, 10:08 AM
I have a problem on a bizhub 364. The machine always jams from the first drawer with jam code 11-01. First of all, I changed the paper grip rubbers but the problem persists, so we tried to invert the clutches on the paper grip with the result unchanged, we also tried to invert the presence / passage sensors, but no result. We also tried to reverse the paper lifting / paper presence unit, even if the problem is not there (the machine normally lifts the paper) without result. The machine continues to jam on the second rubber (the one at the brake), in practice when it should start, it stops there and jams. From the second drawer everything works properly.

Synthohol
01-30-2020, 06:59 PM
Remove the rollers, remove the black one way bearings, scuff she shafts where the needle bearings ride with a greeny or emery cloth/board, clean needle bearings with IPA and reassemble.
Bet that'll do it!!

Bix
01-31-2020, 10:17 AM
In service mode, perform Load Checks for the rotation of the Tray 1 rollers. If they are blocked by fouling, this could help. Obviously, first follow Synthohol's advice

SUPERMIGHTYZ
02-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Remove the rollers, remove the black one way bearings, scuff she shafts where the needle bearings ride with a greeny or emery cloth/board, clean needle bearings with IPA and reassemble.
Bet that'll do it!!

I solved the problem by following the instructions. Thank you.
I solved the problem by following the instructions. Thank you.

Custom Search