PDA

View Full Version : Error Code "Don't boot up" - Konica Minolta Dialta Di2510

Custom Search

mokkes
01-30-2020, 07:04 PM
Salve a tutti
sul Visualizzazione della mia Di2510 E comparso questo Messaggio: "Don't boot up".
Qualcuno di voi esperti puņ aiutarmi a risolverlo?
mi č stato detto di aggiornare e riscrivere il firmware nella scheda CF ma non riesco a trovare il firmware da aggiornare nella scheda.
Lo so che č una fotocopiatrice da museo perņ per ora non posso comprarne un'altra.
Grazie in anticipo per chi amante del vintage volesse aiutarmi.

Phil B.
01-30-2020, 07:06 PM
Salve a tutti
sul Visualizzazione della mia Di2510 E comparso questo Messaggio: "Don't boot up".
Qualcuno di voi esperti puņ aiutarmi a risolverlo?
mi č stato detto di aggiornare e riscrivere il firmware nella scheda CF ma non riesco a trovare il firmware da aggiornare nella scheda.
Lo so che č una fotocopiatrice da museo perņ per ora non posso comprarne un'altra.
Grazie in anticipo per chi amante del vintage volesse aiutarmi.

since not everyone understands what you have typed, please translate to english. in the future please include the translation.

Synthohol
01-30-2020, 07:11 PM
Dai fuoco e vai via. Una delle peggiori scatole su cui lavorare elettronicamente. Č spazzatura, puoi fare di meglio con una fotocopiatrice da 200,00 dal negozio.
Davvero non vale il tuo tempo o denaro. Č spazzatura.

Set it on fire and walk away. One of the worst boxes to work on electronically. It's garbage, you can do better with a 200.00 copier from the store.
Truly not worth your time or money. It's junk.

mokkes
01-30-2020, 07:29 PM
since not everyone understands what you have typed, please translate to english. in the future please include the translation.

I'm sorry ... I hope you understand the translation:

"don't boot up" - Konica Minolta Dialta Di2510
Hello everyone
on the display of my Di2510 and compare this message: "don't boot up".
Can any of you experts help me solve it?
I have been told to update and rewrite the firmware in the CF card but I cannot find the firmware to update in the card.
I know it's a museum copier, but for now I can't buy another one.
Thanks in advance for those who love vintage would like to help me.

Synthohol
01-30-2020, 08:10 PM
Lol@phil
I don't need to understand Italian.
It's a DI series with a picture of a nightmare.
F*** that POS, Rossiter right in the dumpster.
My EP2030 is a better machine.
Yes I still have an analog machine at my house and I've been offered DI series machines and I politely decline!!

Phil B.
01-30-2020, 08:20 PM
Lol@phil
I don't need to understand Italian.
It's a DI series with a picture of a nightmare.
F*** that POS, Rossiter right in the dumpster.
My EP2030 is a better machine.
Yes I still have an analog machine at my house and I've been offered DI series machines and I politely decline!!

I have made my view CLEAR on these language issues..

Custom Search