PDA

View Full Version : CQ TaskAlfa 2551ci poor black quality

Custom Search

copier tech
01-30-2020, 08:06 PM
Hi all, please see attached sample scratching my head with this one.

Machine has recently had Maintenance kits A & B but we still have this weird quality issue.

When I first arrived it made a clicking sound & threw C2700 after a restart this cleared.

Any ideas!?

Ropariva
01-30-2020, 09:32 PM
Weird, but the inconsistency says it has to be dev
I take it you’ve swapped drums around and it’s the same?
You haven’t got a pile of ants in the laser running around? Yes, I’ve had that [emoji38]

sparkycivic
01-30-2020, 10:53 PM
Did it do that with another transfer belt? That code is belt release motor error, see if the rollers inside the trans belt isn't damaged or have some junk wrapped around it... maybe the whole belt isn't seated or is twisted?

blackcat4866
01-30-2020, 11:46 PM
Did it do that with another transfer belt? That code is belt release motor error, see if the rollers inside the trans belt isn't damaged or have some junk wrapped around it... maybe the whole belt isn't seated or is twisted?

Yeah, I think the belt is tracking off the side making the belt surface wavy. Something inside the primary transfer belt assy. =^..^=

Santander
01-31-2020, 01:06 AM
From the example you provided, if the transfer belt was tracking off it would affect all colors not just the black. My guess is that you have the black laser scanner not getting up to speed. Pull the laser scanner assembly and swap the black scanner with another color and see if the problem follows. If it repeats on the new color you have identified your problem.

Custom Search