PDA

View Full Version : C258 an internal error has occurred

Custom Search

edi1907
01-31-2020, 08:21 PM
Hello friends, when I take print or copy it starts work but it gives this error after take 5-6 pages and after it resets job.
Anybody help me please?
YouTube (https://youtu.be/ePo5nG2LH4g)

patrickjlc
01-31-2020, 08:36 PM
Hello friends, when I take print or copy it starts work but it gives this error after take 5-6 pages and after it resets job.
Anybody help me please?
YouTube (https://youtu.be/ePo5nG2LH4g)Does it give you a code for misfeed, jam, etc? Did you try turning it off, unplug the machine, wait 5 minutes, plug it in and turning it back on, to see if it gives any code

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
01-31-2020, 08:40 PM
If I were to take a WAG I'd say that you probably have developer density issue with one of the colors.

My suggestion is to go onto service mode and find out what error code is stored. Or hire someone who can. =^..^=

edi1907
01-31-2020, 08:50 PM
It doesn't give any code. Does it has toner force set like ricoh machines?

MI 8 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

blackcat4866
01-31-2020, 08:55 PM
It doesn't display a code, but a code is stored in service mode. Please look.
=^..^=

tsbservice
01-31-2020, 08:59 PM
Like BC said, it's probably 255x error pending. There are modified bushings.
Post your machine counter and consumables life.

edi1907
01-31-2020, 09:03 PM
Like BC said, it's probably 255x error pending. There are modified bushings.
Post your machine counter and consumables life.The machine is so new, the counter is about 25.000. İ just changed black toner and used katun toner and this error has started after to use this toner but I bought original toner but I get this error still

Synthohol
02-01-2020, 01:35 AM
so ya get what ya pay for when using aftermarket supplies.
sounds about right.

thats not directed at you yourself, just my feelings on garbage toner..

see how many halftone test pages you can print so it flushes out the piss toner and replenishes with the good stuff.
it should stabilize eventually i hope.

Bix
02-03-2020, 07:58 AM
Hi, before replacing anything, I would try to locate the error code.

I advise you to contact a local KM technology. In any case, you need to wait about 3 reboots before the C258 will return you an error code. You can also check these errors in the service menu in the Counter list.

copier tech
02-03-2020, 08:17 AM
The machine is so new, the counter is about 25.000. İ just changed black toner and used katun toner and this error has started after to use this toner but I bought original toner but I get this error still

Non genuine toners cause this exact kind of issue.

Even though you have taken out the Katun toner it has now been fed into the hopper & dev unit.

As you have been advised multiple times enter CE mode & look what error it has logged.

edi1907
02-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Non genuine toners cause this exact kind of issue.

Even though you have taken out the Katun toner it has now been fed into the hopper & dev unit.

As you have been advised multiple times enter CE mode & look what error it has logged.

How can I enter Ce mode? Can you tell me please?

copier tech
02-03-2020, 06:31 PM
How can I enter Ce mode? Can you tell me please?

This is frowned upon posting that info on here however a quick Google & you'll find a youtube video of how to enter CE mode.

Custom Search