PDA

View Full Version : C754 Internal bracket for Fiery (IC-414)

Custom Search

vertigosystems
02-01-2020, 01:10 AM
I've got a customer that has a C754 with a Fiery unit. The fiery unit was supplied with the bracket included with the VI-506 Interface kit which is not the correct bracket for the C754, which has the fiery unit mounted internally instead of hanging off the back side. There isn't any place on the c754 in which to use the bracket that's on it to mount it externally.
So, I'm trying to source the original Fiery bracket that is sort of T-shaped, that would have been provided with the IC-414, but I can't seem to find any individual part numbers or even names for which to look up or locate the bracket.

Does anyone have any additional technical documentation that might have this available or know of a place in which we might be able to source that bracket?

TIA!

Synthohol
02-01-2020, 01:30 AM
which one?

vertigosystems
02-02-2020, 07:40 PM
It's the one that is shown pre-attached to the server unit on the left image, rather than the one that is part of the VI-506 which has the asterix * on it that states it's not used with the C654/C754

vertigosystems
02-03-2020, 07:25 PM
I checked the field service guide and the exploded parts breakdown list and there are a number of parts listed for the IC-414 which is what this part should be included into, but no reference or part number for the brackets themselves.
I was going to see if I could get ahold of EFI, but I'm feeling sketchy that they'll be of any help at all.

Update: To my eternal surprise, someone at EFI had a decommissioned server unit that they were willing to ship me the bracket from! Even they didn't have any known part number for the bracket though.
Thanks Scott @ EFI in MN!

Custom Search