PDA

View Full Version : C364 Display Keyboard

Custom Search

tulintron
02-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone.Whenever I update the C364 printers, I lose the Display Keyboard function on the touch panel.
I know that in the "e" series printers it is fixed.
In the series non "e" appear until they update. After the updates, it just disappears.
Any firmware that fixes or just settings?
Thank you for now.

copier tech
02-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone.Whenever I update the C364 printers, I lose the Display Keyboard function on the touch panel.
I know that in the "e" series printers it is fixed.
In the series non "e" appear until they update. After the updates, it just disappears.
Any firmware that fixes or just settings?
Thank you for now.

If your machine had the "version up" firmware installed & you update with regular non e firmware you will downgrade the non e machine.

To enable the on screen keypad you need to reinstall the version up firmware again.

Synthohol
02-04-2020, 12:26 AM
if its a NON-E then doesn't the whole panel slide over to expose the keypad.
no need for "display keypad" if thats the case. its not needed.

tulintron
02-04-2020, 11:23 AM
If your machine had the "version up" firmware installed & you update with regular non e firmware you will downgrade the non e machine.

To enable the on screen keypad you need to reinstall the version up firmware again.Is the correct name for this firmware version "version up", or does it have another name?

I can't find it in my folders ...

copier tech
02-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Is the correct name for this firmware version "version up", or does it have another name?

I can't find it in my folders ...

Have a read of this bulletin for further info.

Custom Search