PDA

View Full Version : MP C306 wifi only print without scanning or Web Image monitor

Custom Search

caini
02-06-2020, 12:34 AM
Hi All.

The printer has been connected to wifi via User tools > Screen features > Wifi and now it do printing.
But when typing in the Ip address in Browser or browse network when adding new destination in the address book. It seemed not work. Could anybody let me know is this normal, Does this customer have to install the wifi option to fully support scanning and Web Image Monitor? Thanks.

Oze
02-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Step one....turn off wifi direct on the panel.
Step two...buy a wifi range extender.
Step three...plug the range extender into the power outlet and connect it to the existing network.
Step four....plug an ethernet cable from the copier to the range extender (DHCP) and you now have a device connected to the wifi network.

caini
02-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Step three...plug the range extender into the power outlet and connect it to the existing network.
Step four....plug an ethernet cable from the copier to the range extender (DHCP) and you now have a device connected to the wifi network.

Many thanks for your reply.
But can you give me an direct answer that is this built in feature support scan to folder/email?

skinnyb
02-06-2020, 09:27 AM
But can you give me an direct answer that is this built in feature support scan to folder/email?Short answer, no. Machine network only to support scanning and web image monitor. Wifi on op panel pretty much only allows you to browse the internet thru the panel.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

mga
02-06-2020, 05:51 PM
This machines don't come with wifi as standard you need to purchase this option. The smart does show but not for printing and scanning best to connect copier to your broadband router then print wifi download ricoh print and scan from app store if using tablet /phone etc. All firmware Inc all network, Web, pdf etc must be up to date

GeorgeBest
09-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Do you know if the MPC307 can scan and login the webinterface with the WIFI feature ?

Thanks in advance

copier tech
09-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Hi,

Do you know if the MPC307 can scan and login the webinterface with the WIFI feature ?

Thanks in advance

NO. You can't not login to the WIM using the WIFI built into the panel only via the LAN.

slimslob
09-06-2020, 05:06 PM
NO. You can't not login to the WIM using the WIFI built into the panel only via the LAN.

If I remember correctly, when the Web Browser is installed on the SOP you can use it.

copier tech
09-06-2020, 09:05 PM
If I remember correctly, when the Web Browser is installed on the SOP you can use it.

Good point you can access the WIM via the SOP.

I set up @remote this way.

Phil B.
09-06-2020, 10:12 PM
But can you give me an direct answer that is this built in feature support scan to folder/email?

are you even a trained tech? can't tell from your missing profile info.

trunghieu02ck1
11-23-2021, 08:13 AM

You can login to WIM via WIFI http://ip:53080

slimslob
11-23-2021, 05:37 PM
You can login to WIM via WIFI http://ip:53080

Fictitious link.

copier tech
11-23-2021, 07:09 PM
Fictitious link.

Yup, that doesn't work.

Custom Search