PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e Skewed Scans/Adjust Stop Position

Custom Search

skukan
02-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Hi. I have a Konica Minolta C224e that produces skewed copies from the ADF. Also, I have the automatic duplex ADF. What I am getting is a slightly slanted copy and it's noticeable on the bottom right of the copies. I am getting a grayed line that runs about half way up the page. I am thinking that I need to adjust the stop positioning, but am not sure. This only happens with the ADF and scans from the glass are perfect. Thanks for any help.

copier addict
02-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Hi. I have a Konica Minolta C224e that produces skewed copies from the ADF. Also, I have the automatic duplex ADF. What I am getting is a slightly slanted copy and it's noticeable on the bottom right of the copies. I am getting a grayed line that runs about half way up the page. I am thinking that I need to adjust the stop positioning, but am not sure. This only happens with the ADF and scans from the glass are perfect. Thanks for any help.

Find an installation manual and run through the setup.

tsbservice
02-09-2020, 08:50 PM
As he said, just go through the DF install procedure. Always it's half of the time I use to setup basic machine. KM, I'm not amused.

copyman
02-09-2020, 09:13 PM
This happens a lot after being moved and pushing on the ADF.

Make sure the 2 screws holding down ADF are tight then on the right adf hinge (standing in front of copier) there is an ajustment screw, turn that in or out and should fix your problem.

Also if I understood you have the DF-701 dual scan feeder. The mylar guides inside paper path are known to tear. If you see any torn mylars cut the torn piece off with razor blade.

I've also lifted feeder, held both sides and tweeked it back into proper alignment. But wouldn't suggest this as first option:cool:

copier addict
02-09-2020, 10:57 PM
This happens a lot after being moved and pushing on the ADF.

Make sure the 2 screws holding down ADF are tight then on the right adf hinge (standing in front of copier) there is an ajustment screw, turn that in or out and should fix your problem.

Also if I understood you have the DF-701 dual scan feeder. The mylar guides inside paper path are known to tear. If you see any torn mylars cut the torn piece off with razor blade.

I've also lifted feeder, held both sides and tweeked it back into proper alignment. But wouldn't suggest this as first option:cool:

You should not turn the adjustment screw with the hold down screws tight. They must be loose in order for the DF to move

Custom Search