PDA

View Full Version : Konica c552 Tray 1 Not Lifting

Custom Search

pick
02-13-2020, 02:04 PM
Currently having an issue where tray 1 on my c552 will not lift unless it's pushed in very firmly. I've checked for paper behind the tray and nothing. Anybody know the solution for this?

EDIT: I've replaced the feed mechanism as well as tried a different tray. Same issue persists.

Synthohol
02-13-2020, 02:12 PM
add/make a spacer for the rear lip of the tray where it pushes the arm for the t/u assy to drop.

driving lots of miles
02-13-2020, 02:15 PM
We had a mx-3050 sharp doing this very thing and after tearing the machine apart several times it ended up that the sensor was not being pushed in far enough by the tray. we built up the area on the tray with a piece of thin plastic and it pushed the sensor in far enough that it would register all the time. we have not had this issue on the machine now for over 6 months.

pick
02-13-2020, 04:25 PM
We had a mx-3050 sharp doing this very thing and after tearing the machine apart several times it ended up that the sensor was not being pushed in far enough by the tray. we built up the area on the tray with a piece of thin plastic and it pushed the sensor in far enough that it would register all the time. we have not had this issue on the machine now for over 6 months.
Resolved! Thanks!

Custom Search