PDA

View Full Version : light image

Custom Search

Gab
02-17-2020, 03:33 PM
i replaced a heat roller at a biz 350 and opc , blade, developer and spacers (all genuin) at a biz 223. At the beginning everything was ok . After two weeks at the same time both had had light image. Because both machines are easily accesable from lot of people , is there any parameter that anybody can change it and couse light image?
No error codes appear (like 2557 etc).

escalante
02-17-2020, 03:39 PM
When I change cylinder, blade, collars and developer I make their respective adjustment

Enviado desde mi SM-J701M mediante Tapatalk

copier addict
02-17-2020, 04:45 PM
i replaced a heat roller at a biz 350 and opc , blade, developer and spacers (all genuin) at a biz 223. At the beginning everything was ok . After two weeks at the same time both had had light image. Because both machines are easily accesable from lot of people , is there any parameter that anybody can change it and couse light image?
No error codes appear (like 2557 etc).

If you are using aftermarket toner, switch to OEM.
We found with aftermarket toner the image would become light after about 5000 pages. Put in OEM and the density returns fairly quickly. (We were using Densi toner at the time"
You failed to mention if you cleaned or replaced the charge corona. Ir if you cleaned the printhead.
Also, check and clean the contacts on the right side door

zoool
02-17-2020, 06:13 PM
plz check a accumulation plate on door on right side under registration in front of machine

Gab
02-17-2020, 10:16 PM
I executed all nessecary programs (cleared counter etc) .
Toner is genuin
but my question is if is possible changing some values to have light image.

Woxner
02-17-2020, 11:36 PM
only if they can get in service mode can they make adjustments. if you reset all counters and ran f8 and use oem dont think it could be that but possible. check the copper contacts on the door they get bent and you get light copies. you should get a c 2557 if too overtoned or undertoned

femaster
02-18-2020, 12:09 AM
I just dealt with this very thing on a 250 today, extremely light and washed out looking copies. Resolution was to clean up (scuffed with Scotchbrite pad) the contacts as other have said.

If you are not getting any service codes, then the next most likely cause, is a transfer issue. As other have stated, there is a good chance that it is the contacts on the right access door. There are 4 different contacts on the door and 4 corresponding contact points inside the copier (for both the 350 and 223). Make sure all 4 are clean and that the tabs on the door are straight and making a good connection.

You could also try to clean up the contacts to the drum/development assembly. Besides the obvious 3 tabs that stick out from the front side of the drum, I believe there are 3 or 4 additional that contact the left side of the drum assembly in the 350, and 2 or 3 in the 223. Clean them and see where you end end up.

copyman
02-18-2020, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=Gab;1282448]i replaced a heat roller at a biz 350 and opc , blade, developer and spacers (all genuin) at a biz 223. At the beginning everything was ok . After two weeks at the same time both had had light image. Because both machines are easily accesable from lot of people , is there any parameter that anybody can change it and couse light image?
No error codes appear (like 2557 etc).[/QUOTE

Is the toner genuine?

What about the common problem with this model and toner sol sticking and not adding toner?

Can you get toner btl to turn?

It takes a long time for it to throw a C2557 code but eventually will if that toner btl isn't turning!

Don N.
02-18-2020, 04:56 AM
[QUOTE=Gab;1282448]i replaced a heat roller at a biz 350 and opc , blade, developer and spacers (all genuin) at a biz 223. At the beginning everything was ok . After two weeks at the same time both had had light image. Because both machines are easily accesable from lot of people , is there any parameter that anybody can change it and couse light image?
No error codes appear (like 2557 etc).[/QUOTE

Is the toner genuine?

What about the common problem with this model and toner sol sticking and not adding toner?

Can you get toner btl to turn?

It takes a long time for it to throw a C2557 code but eventually will if that toner btl isn't turning!

If I read correctly, he's having same issue on 350 and 223. Very rare for 223 toner clutch to break, and usually a noise, and then the 2557. I have seen the washed out symptom and if not too far gone, cleaning those door contacts have resolved a few. Pop out the trans roller assy & clean the toner buildup under it by the sawtooth grid too. There are some service mode settings in BH350 such as grid voltage and density + or - 3 I think. Should be at 0 if all else is normal. BH350 the ATDC level sets up at about 150~ish but I've seen 120~160 still look good.

Custom Search