PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C284e error C 2255

Custom Search

Kim Krell
02-17-2020, 09:28 PM
Error says Developer motor M21 MYC or print control board. Has anyone run into this? I ordered a M21 motor and printer control board from Hytech. Not sure if I jumped the gun, but it is a very important customer and they are down. Thank you for any suggestion on this error.

Phil B.
02-17-2020, 09:34 PM
Error says Developer motor M21 MYC or print control board. Has anyone run into this? I ordered a M21 motor and printer control board from Hytech. Not sure if I jumped the gun, but it is a very important customer and they are down. Thank you for any suggestion on this error.

did run tests on the motor?

what exactly have you done other than order parts?

Kim Krell
02-17-2020, 10:11 PM
did run tests on the motor?

what exactly have you done other than order parts?
Yes I spoke to Hytech, yes I ran motor test and the Machine made no sound during the test.

Phil B.
02-17-2020, 10:27 PM
Yes I spoke to Hytech, yes I ran motor test and the Machine made no sound during the test.So from the sounds of it, you are working with no manual? " for a nominal contribution you could own both the SM&PM.
Become a CONTRUBTOR to CTN, I'm sure one of the techs can help you out. Post any manual requests in the forum of the same name.
Contributions DO NOT go to the tech, rather to keep this lifeline of information operating.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zoool
02-18-2020, 01:52 PM
check the fuze on prcb with multimeter. if all was good then change motor to working one.

tsbservice
02-18-2020, 04:19 PM
There is no ICP on PRCB for this motor. It should be either motor or PRCB if harness is good.
OP, PM me if need manual.

Custom Search