PDA

View Full Version : Scanning with KM C754e with Fiery IC-414

Custom Search

bulgaria_mitko
02-18-2020, 09:13 AM
How can I use the scanner of KM C754e with a Fiery IC-414? I am searching for an answer for 10 days now.

So far:

I have read that there should be an option in Command Work Station CWS (i ma using v6) when u go to Configurations and then Services and then Scan, but i dont have this option - Scan.
I have downloaded Fiery Remote Scan software. Choose the machine, choose user (in my case Operator), and then connect the mailbox to a folder, but thats its. Whats next? How can i scan documents?

Any help will be useful! Thanks!

qbert69
02-18-2020, 12:35 PM
How can I use the scanner of KM C754e with a Fiery IC-414? I am searching for an answer for 10 days now.

So far:

I have read that there should be an option in Command Work Station CWS (i ma using v6) when u go to Configurations and then Services and then Scan, but i dont have this option - Scan.
I have downloaded Fiery Remote Scan software. Choose the machine, choose user (in my case Operator), and then connect the mailbox to a folder, but thats its. Whats next? How can i scan documents?

Any help will be useful! Thanks!You should be able to set up scan to email/ SMB the way you normally do on Pagescope and it should map through the Fiery controller/server. I think you do have to put your router IP in as one of the DNS numbers to route out correctly...been awhile since I've had to deal with an issue such as this. [emoji41] This is for "Push Scan", not "Pull Scan"...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

bulgaria_mitko
02-18-2020, 02:09 PM
The problem is that with Fiery the web interface its nor working and also when i go to the machine and press SCAN and then Address Registration to register Scan to Email for example or any other like FTP or SMB, the Address Registration is grey and i can't press it. :mad::(:confused:

Synthohol
02-18-2020, 04:02 PM
Make sure the hdd in the copier is set to "installed"
Secondly you add addresses under utility address book registration
The machine may also be set to not allow any registrations.

bulgaria_mitko
02-19-2020, 08:49 AM
I manage to add user registration. following this link Scan (https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-754e-654e/EN/contents/id02-_101447053.html) and now it is finally working!

Custom Search