PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub C364e error C-D382 Nonvolatile data error

Custom Search

Motormount
02-18-2020, 08:12 PM
I'm looking for some advice on this one (to fix the machine - fixing the tech is hopeless :p )
Here's the history: the tech updated firmware to GDL-M1 without consulting the DLBT that states "*This FW reboots automatically 60 seconds after the completion of the FW update.Therefore, please disconnect the USB memory immediately once the FW updating process has been completed." He Left the USB in the machine and shut it off when he heard it rebooting. Once restarting, he found the meters were at zero. Tried to reflash folloowing directions, but no change. Machine seemed to work fine, just meters reset.
Six weeks later, C-D382 pops up, no call from customer, skip a day, code pops up three times and customer calls. (We haven't actually seen the code, as the machine reboots automatically.) Replaced Hard drive, everything seems OK.
Yesterday, code pops two more times.
We figure the counter mismatch and other nonvolatile data from the original screw-up is to blame. Is there another way to get the machine to Recover Data without seeing the code on the screen, or is it too late for that?
Thank you for your advice.

zoool
02-18-2020, 08:48 PM
I'm looking for some advice on this one (to fix the machine - fixing the tech is hopeless :p )
Here's the history: the tech updated firmware to GDL-M1 without consulting the DLBT that states "*This FW reboots automatically 60 seconds after the completion of the FW update.Therefore, please disconnect the USB memory immediately once the FW updating process has been completed." He Left the USB in the machine and shut it off when he heard it rebooting. Once restarting, he found the meters were at zero. Tried to reflash folloowing directions, but no change. Machine seemed to work fine, just meters reset.
Six weeks later, C-D382 pops up, no call from customer, skip a day, code pops up three times and customer calls. (We haven't actually seen the code, as the machine reboots automatically.) Replaced Hard drive, everything seems OK.
Yesterday, code pops two more times.
We figure the counter mismatch and other nonvolatile data from the original screw-up is to blame. Is there another way to get the machine to Recover Data without seeing the code on the screen, or is it too late for that?
Thank you for your advice.

you must check firmware in ssd board i think. if you want to recover counters and repair machine change a ssd board on new one a rewright a mass production firmware. working is g20-m1-900

Motormount
02-18-2020, 09:57 PM
you must check firmware in ssd board i think. if you want to recover counters and repair machine change a ssd board on new one a rewright a mass production firmware. working is g20-m1-900

Thanks zoool, we'll try that.

Bix
02-20-2020, 03:31 PM
Hi, the code does not appear immediately because the exchange of counter information occurs more or less every hour. Theoretically, when the error appears, a "recover data" may appear which could solve the problem. But for the moment I have only seen it in series 8. I support the idea on SSD. In the past here in the forum I have read someone with similar problems: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/144487-c454e-tpm-chip-has-been-changed-post1087332.html?144487=#post1087332

Custom Search