PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 654e faded low density image/ Image registration error

Custom Search

popup2u
02-19-2020, 04:12 AM
I have a 654e that shifts that starts making copies fine and then eventually shifts the image and cuts off the right side of the image; while printing some copies about halfway through images switch from normal density to extremely light, low density images. The drum unit is at 130K, transfer belt is at 115k, developing unit is at less than 5k (just replaced), TCR value is at 6.82%, and the the idc voltage is 4.8%, the gradation dark is at 418 and the hue is at 382; each of those three imaging units(drum, transfer belt, and developing unit) were replaced individually and the errors still occur. I also replaced the HV Board 2 and that didn't get it either. The copier has the G20- M0. ANY ideas?

popup2u
02-19-2020, 04:21 AM
image stabilization, gradation adjustment, transfer belt cleaning and charging CH cleaning, was performed also

tech51
02-19-2020, 06:51 AM
Check the actuator and return spring under the registration roller/paper dust remover.

We’ve had these wear and stick causing this type of fault, particularly if the machine has done a reasonably high volume.

popup2u
02-19-2020, 06:34 PM
Check the actuator and return spring under the registration roller/paper dust remover.

We’ve had these wear and stick causing this type of fault, particularly if the machine has done a reasonably high volume.

I'm assuming that is for the registration error?or would that cause both problems

tech51
02-19-2020, 06:48 PM
I'm assuming that is for the registration error?or would that cause both problems
Seems to cause both faults.

allan
02-19-2020, 07:07 PM
Stop the machine mid print and pull the transfer belt to check how much toner is not transfered.
Also pull the drum and check the image density on there.

Then you will have a better idea if the problem is with development, primary or secondary transfer.

popup2u
02-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Just checked my actuator and it stuck as soon as I pressed it. I'll replace it and let you all know my results

popup2u
02-19-2020, 10:40 PM
replacing the spring and actuator fixed my issues. Thank you all for the advice!

Custom Search