PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C203 - Warming Up

Custom Search

PatroL414
02-23-2020, 09:13 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with the Bizhub C203 photocopier, it displays heat on the screen all the time and doesn't throw any error. Sooner it showed to replace the waste toner container but the container was almost empty, I read in another topic that it got a blockage so I got rid of it, the error disappeared but the copier still indicates heating.

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/5804687300_1582470844.jpg

allan
02-23-2020, 09:17 PM
Try to do an error data clear under <system1> <initialize>
EOL issue?

Any L-codes or warnings?

PatroL414
02-23-2020, 09:36 PM
EOL?

Still unchanged, the same as in the previous photo.

I also tried with another Magenta contribution and it does the same: /

The photocopier before it started warming up all the time and worked well, it also showed all the time the TCR-M 2.33 on both cartridges but as I did the TEST MODE Halftone pattern it printed only the color on half the page.

After a while, error C2553 pops up.

copyman
02-23-2020, 10:14 PM
Need more info. Help us to help you! You can never provide enough info & details on a tech forum. You get as much help back as info you provide. It's hard enough to troubleshoot over the internet.

Just a few basic questions to start: How many clicks on machine, consumable life, etc ? Using Generic toner, rebuilt IU's with crap aftermarket developer powder, etc?

There is something going on with the Mag image unit / toner. You need to start there buy replacing or swapping out IU with a new or used one for troubleshooting purposes. Also confirm toner is dropping from bottle into IU.

The machine will continue to run trying to add toner, than after a long while will throw code. I bet if you manually added a tablespoon or two of magenta toner to IU it would come up to ready. Unless of course there is another consumable at end of life and may show a different message.

PatroL414
02-23-2020, 10:28 PM
Need more info. Help us to help you! You can never provide enough info & details on a tech forum. You get as much help back as info you provide. It's hard enough to troubleshoot over the internet.

Just a few basic questions to start: How many clicks on machine, consumable life, etc ? Using Generic toner, rebuilt IU's with crap aftermarket developer powder, etc?

There is something going on with the Mag image unit / toner. You need to start there buy replacing or swapping out IU with a new or used one for troubleshooting purposes. Also confirm toner is dropping from bottle into IU.

The machine will continue to run trying to add toner, than after a long while will throw code. I bet if you manually added a tablespoon or two of magenta toner to IU it would come up to ready. Unless of course there is another consumable at end of life and may show a different message.

I tried with another IU and still shows TCR 2.33, the machine has over 500,000 copies. I use new or regenerated IU. Toner is dropping from bottle into IU.

allan
02-23-2020, 11:42 PM
You need to replace the chip on the tank if you are using used units.

copyman
02-24-2020, 12:16 AM
I tried with another IU and still shows TCR 2.33, the machine has over 500,000 copies. I use new or regenerated IU. Toner is dropping from bottle into IU.

Agree with allan, you need an image unit with new chip to reset and setup the developer. Go on ebay and get a NEW GENUINE magenta IU and be done with it! I've seen them for $100. Unless of course you are using aftermarket toner. If that is the case get the vac out and remove as much toner as possible, install a GENUINE toner & IU. It's the only way you are going to get out of this mess.....

Custom Search