PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c368e printing out TX and RX reports?! How??

Custom Search

Chompers
02-26-2020, 11:27 PM
Bizhub c368e is printing out TX and RX reports?! How is this even possible?? The machine DOES NOT even have a fax kit installed. Has anyone EVER seen anything like this??

Chompers

copier addict
02-27-2020, 01:59 AM
Bizhub c368e is printing out TX and RX reports?! How is this even possible?? The machine DOES NOT even have a fax kit installed. Has anyone EVER seen anything like this??

Chompers

What exactly is your question? Are you asking how to print a report? Or are you simply stating it won't?

copyman
02-27-2020, 04:46 AM
Wow. That is a new one! No fax kit installed and getting RX & TX reports is weird. Only thing I can think of is set for pc faxing? I’ve seen tx reports with scanning but never RX. Not sure what an RX report is. If you receive a fax why would you need a report that you got it. How about backup data and initialize all settings.

Bix
02-27-2020, 08:14 AM
In the job list you can print a report, I think even if you don't have a fax kit installed.
It also happened to me that some users independently downloaded the driver. Obviously they chose the FAX Driver, to send the fax from the PC. When they printed, the FAX format came out.

Chompers
02-27-2020, 12:14 PM
So, I was informed it prints out twice a day.
Which still doesn't make sense Bix and Copyman, Copier Addict

I will check if it is set for pc faxing, but some end-users want conformation
on Transmit and Received faxes for their records TX RX . Maybe they chose to have
the daily journal print out twice a day at certain a time(s) for PC faxing
and don't know that they even did set up the report.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for quick response.

Chompers

Synaux
02-27-2020, 09:27 PM
So, I was informed it prints out twice a day.
Which still doesn't make sense Bix and Copyman, Copier Addict

I will check if it is set for pc faxing, but some end-users want conformation
on Transmit and Received faxes for their records TX RX . Maybe they chose to have
the daily journal print out twice a day at certain a time(s) for PC faxing
and don't know that they even did set up the report.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for quick response.

Chompers
I know it does not have a fax kit, but is the fax "set" in SM?
Is it printing reports or error reports?

I'm with copyman in that I'm not sure what a RX report is either. There are a few hundred entries in the SM for RX. I went through good amount of them and got a headache. This might give you some direction:
Report Settings
[Service Mode] -> [Billing Setting] -> [Management Function Choice]

I had some other thoughts too like changing the default to a tray they don't use (if possible) then set it to not print if no paper, but I think it would still save it in the user box either way and not sure if that applies to the "reports."

Custom Search