PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Cant Access Web Connection on IPV4 Bizhub C280

Custom Search

cayyell
02-28-2020, 01:51 AM
Hi guys, recently facing a weird problem

The C280 can be ping via IPv4, however I cant access the web connection but can access it with IPv6
and the machine also cant print with the usual IPv4 port, but IPv6 can.

Furthermore it seems like taking a bit of time to receive print data, which usually the data blue light will lid after I press the print, but not the case for this particular one. the blue light going to take few minute to light up.

Is weird.

qbert69
02-28-2020, 03:03 AM
Hi guys, recently facing a weird problem

The C280 can be ping via IPv4, however I cant access the web connection but can access it with IPv6
and the machine also cant print with the usual IPv4 port, but IPv6 can.

Furthermore it seems like taking a bit of time to receive print data, which usually the data blue light will lid after I press the print, but not the case for this particular one. the blue light going to take few minute to light up.

Is weird.Have you tried doing a network interface reset through service mode?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Gaffers01
02-28-2020, 09:31 AM
Agree with above.

Also make sure its not there network before doing anything to the machine,
plug your laptop into the machine and see if you have the same issue first.

cayyell
02-28-2020, 09:48 AM
Have you tried doing a network interface reset through service mode?[emoji848]

Well because the location is quite remote, i was afraid that didn't work well so wanted to prepare myself whats next if the reset didn't work.

Sorry I didn't mention it in the post

qbert69
02-28-2020, 12:50 PM
Well because the location is quite remote, i was afraid that didn't work well so wanted to prepare myself whats next if the reset didn't work.

Sorry I didn't mention it in the postNetwork reset in service mode is done physically standing in front of the machine!!![emoji41]

tsbservice
02-28-2020, 02:08 PM
Network reset in service mode is done physically standing in front of the machine!!![emoji41]

That's right but if you have access to PSWC ie via TeamViewer you can reset network settings to the factory default status.
In the administrator mode, select [Maintenance] - [Reset] - [Network Setting Clear], then click [Clear].

Synaux
02-28-2020, 07:35 PM
That's right but if you have access to PSWC ie via TeamViewer you can reset network settings to the factory default status.
In the administrator mode, select [Maintenance] - [Reset] - [Network Setting Clear], then click [Clear].

That seems dangerous :P

emujo2
02-28-2020, 07:49 PM
may be a browser security issue..Try running IE in compatibility mode, or try a different browser. E

cayyell
02-29-2020, 01:29 AM
That seems dangerous :P
Nope is not, is a disaster :D

may be a browser security issue..Try running IE in compatibility mode, or try a different browser. E
Tried chrome, firefox, and of course IE compatibility view.

PS: and I am not trying to fix it remotely, just wondering what else I can bring over to site if the network reset doesn't work.

femaster
02-29-2020, 01:38 AM
Any idea if somebody at the clients office had been messing around in the web interface recently? Perhaps modifying the address book or something? I know it's possible to disable IPV6 connectivity from the Admin section of the web interface, but I can't recall if it is also possible to disable IPV4. If it is possible, perhaps someone has simply disabled it (accidentally?)

cayyell
02-29-2020, 02:07 AM
Any idea if somebody at the clients office had been messing around in the web interface recently? Perhaps modifying the address book or something? I know it's possible to disable IPV6 connectivity from the Admin section of the web interface, but I can't recall if it is also possible to disable IPV4. If it is possible, perhaps someone has simply disabled it (accidentally?)

I dont think so, I was trying to locate the setting to disable web interface from the machine in my office, cant seems to locate it or I overlooked :D:D

femaster
02-29-2020, 03:30 AM
I dont think so, I was trying to locate the setting to disable web interface from the machine in my office, cant seems to locate it or I overlooked :D:D

Found this, looks like the setting you were looking for. Not sure if it will help, since you can access via IPV6. I'd think with it disabled, you wouldn't have access that way either.

cayyell
02-29-2020, 03:51 AM
Found this, looks like the setting you were looking for. Not sure if it will help, since you can access via IPV6. I'd think with it disabled, you wouldn't have access that way either.

Really appreciate the screenshot!!! Exactly my thought too, since I can access via IPv6 :D thats why I didn't put in effort to look for it :D

Custom Search