PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Firmware KONIKA MINOLTA BIZHUB C220

Custom Search

Nico.FRA
03-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Hi, i just changed the main power board on my Bizhub C200.....but missing the Firmware. Is anybody here to help me?

Thank's a lot!

GIUBOSS
03-02-2020, 05:01 PM
I don't think it is essential to do the firmware update after replacing the power supply board unless you have found serious problems

tsbservice
03-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Some members at CTN may be more kindly disposed to Contributors.
How to Contribute?
Here (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate)

Nico.FRA
03-02-2020, 05:33 PM
I don't think it is essential to do the firmware update after replacing the power supply board unless you have found serious problems
"The machine displayed Error 164 !"

emujo2
03-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Well you need to double check your post..Is it a C200 or C220, and did you replace the main board or the power supply board.. If memory serves the C360 would not work in a C280 or C220, and if you have C280 firmware loaded then put it in a C220 you would get the 164 error code. If this is the case then f/w would corrrect this. E

I was off a little C220 is its own board, C280/C360 use same board

mga
03-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Hi, i just changed the main power board on my Bizhub C200.....but missing the Firmware. Is anybody here to help me?

Thank's a lot!

Firmware isn't load onto the power supply

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 07:39 AM
Well you need to double check your post..Is it a C200 or C220, and did you replace the main board or the power supply board.. If memory serves the C360 would not work in a C280 or C220, and if you have C280 firmware loaded then put it in a C220 you would get the 164 error code. If this is the case then f/w would corrrect this. E

I was off a little C220 is its own board, C280/C360 use same board
"Thank you for this answer, You're right! First, this is the C220, not C200, and this is the main board. But I'm afraid that the problem will not be resolved anyway, even if the card is correctly installed. Indeed, the first problem, the one for which I thought that the motherboard could be responsible, is a problem of fixing the black color and an ink level indicator which does not react when a new toner is installed. I also changed the development unit K, but that only corrected the problem that a hundred copies to become again in pale copy on black."

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 07:40 AM
Firmware isn't load onto the power supply
"no, you are right"

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Firmware isn't load onto the power supply<br>
"no, you are right"

avecosat
03-03-2020, 08:43 AM
The problem is not the unit is the selenoid, that is why you change the unit and a few prints the toner down .

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 02:47 PM
The problem is not the unit is the selenoid, that is why you change the unit and a few prints the toner down .
"Hi, thank's for your answer, i had inverted the yellow solenoid with the black by modifying the chips and only the black continues to not work (while it uses the yellow solenoid). Error code: P-9"

avecosat
03-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Sorry is not the selenoid , is the clucth ( A0EDM20000 ) in the main drive section and doesn´t have chip

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 03:38 PM
Sorry is not the selenoid , is the clucth ( A0EDM20000 ) in the main drive section and doesn´t have chip
"Really? "

avecosat
03-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Could you upload an image of what your problem is?

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 05:21 PM
"Here it is, test pages, the black is just gray. Original toner inside, tested with two new toner catridges!"

Could you upload an image of what your problem is?

avecosat
03-03-2020, 05:28 PM
I will change the clutch is cheap and not too much work .

Nico.FRA
03-03-2020, 05:50 PM

"I founded it's in thehttps://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45137&d=1583257743&thumb=1&stc=1 main drive section, I haven't really founded out how to access it, suppose i have to search in the back of the machine, behind the mainbord?

Synthohol
03-03-2020, 07:11 PM
"Here it is, test pages, the black is just gray. Original toner inside, tested with two new toner catridges!"

Just to ask and I'm not trying to give you a hard time but changing toner bottles is a complete waste of time unless you run 500 copies with the new bottle.
The sub hopper holds a supply of toner to the dv unit and the bottle merely refills the sub hopper.
This takes quite a bit of copies to circulate new oem toner into the dv unit.
I also don't understand a drive solenoid having to do with light copies.
Clean the laser glass, run a toner add cycle or two and reset and stabilize then run all the gradations. (3xeach) and reprint the gradient pattern and look for change.
Also clean the idc sensors under the belt.

Let us know.

Nico.FRA
03-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Just to ask and I'm not trying to give you a hard time but changing toner bottles is a complete waste of time unless you run 500 copies with the new bottle.
The sub hopper holds a supply of toner to the dv unit and the bottle merely refills the sub hopper.
This takes quite a bit of copies to circulate new oem toner into the dv unit.
I also don't understand a drive solenoid having to do with light copies.
Clean the laser glass, run a toner add cycle or two and reset and stabilize then run all the gradations. (3xeach) and reprint the gradient pattern and look for change.
Also clean the idc sensors under the belt.

Let us know.

" Thank you for the advice of this manipulation. unfortunately, that did not change anything, I stay with a black .... which is not black :-("

Phil B.
03-04-2020, 06:31 PM
so you replaced the main board due to CQ/PQ problems? hav you replace the PCU and cleaned and checked all HV contacts?

start with the inexpensive parts first... sounds like you are 'shot gunning' the troubleshooting process.

tsbservice
03-04-2020, 07:41 PM
What value is K TCR level?

Nico.FRA
03-05-2020, 01:49 PM
so you replaced the main board due to CQ/PQ problems? hav you replace the PCU and cleaned and checked all HV contacts?

start with the inexpensive parts first... sounds like you are 'shot gunning' the troubleshooting process.
"This is the diagnosis given to me by a "professional" whom I paid € 150 for that and who advised me to bring in a new machine because the lifespan of a C220 was +/- 5 years. I'm just an architect, but I like to understand things and "put my hands in it". For example, my workstations are now 12 years old, I have been able to upgrade them and they are running perfectly. I don't think a copier has died after 5 years of quiet life. When you want, you can, it's just a question of will.
I'm going to look to replace the PCU and go around the connections"I'm going to look to replace the PCU and go around the connections

Nico.FRA
03-05-2020, 01:51 PM
What value is K TCR level?
"4% while the K toner is full, this for about 5 months"4% while the toner is new, this for about 5 months4% while the toner is new, this for about 5 months"4% while the toner is new, this for about 5 months

Nico.FRA
03-05-2020, 02:58 PM
"Hello, I launched an impression and filmed the behavior of the clutch, it seems to work normally. Watch the video folowing this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EA6rehyDB3fpsQvK6."

avecosat
03-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Maybe the first step is to tray in service mode to get a good level toner K in the unit and then make the imaging adjust

Nico.FRA
03-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Maybe the first step is to tray in service mode to get a good level toner K in the unit and then make the imaging adjust
"By imaging process adjustment, i did two times a manual toner ad for the black, after that, going into test mode for a gradiant patern for the black......still so bad!"

avecosat
03-05-2020, 04:21 PM
If you make a test for MYC the quality is good ? is only with the black ?

Nico.FRA
03-05-2020, 04:25 PM
If you make a test for MYC the quality is good ? is only with the black ?
"Yes, just the black, but what remains strange is that, at the very beginning of the problem, I had changed the K development unit and that the prints had returned to normal, very good quality, from the first impression, then, a month later, the quality of black is dimmed to make only gray."

Custom Search