PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Finisher not detected

Custom Search

blazy
03-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I have recently bought KM PRO 6000L, and when I tryed to reconnect the finisher I made a mistake and connected the red wired plug to blue connector ( dumb me ). When I tried reconnecting the finisher the correct way, it was not detected anymore. How can I diagnose the issue? I tried removing the metal panel and saw that the green led was flashing. Did I maybe fry the main pcb ?

Thank you for every answer !

blazy
03-04-2020, 08:27 PM
Update! I tested all the ICP on the printer control board and also on my fs-501 finisher, all of them seem to be fine. I also tested the voltages and all the 24v and 5v voltages is present. Is there any other circuit board that controls the finisher?

Phil B.
03-04-2020, 08:30 PM
Update! I tested all the ICP on the printer control board and also on my fs-501 finisher, all of them seem to be fine. I also tested the voltages and all the 24v and 5v voltages is present. Is there any other circuit board that controls the finisher?

the ones IN the finisher?

blazy
03-06-2020, 09:15 PM
I checked this two that are marked and also main prcb inside printer.45210

Bix
03-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Check this

blazy
03-09-2020, 03:39 PM
That seems to be CSI V4C 93c86li. How do I check this one if its working?

Bix
03-09-2020, 03:46 PM
If you could replace it from another finisher it would be a try

blazy
03-14-2020, 09:02 AM
I don't have any other finisher to try it with

copyman
03-14-2020, 10:51 PM
I don't have any other finisher to try it with

Since you dont have another finisher to swap you will have to troubleshoot the old fashion way, open serv manual, schematic & wiring diagram and start checking voltages in / out.

Once in a while (thank god not often now a days) you have to bite the bullet and do some hard core troubleshooting !!!

Best of luck

Phil B.
03-14-2020, 11:05 PM
Since you dont have another finisher to swap you will have to troubleshoot the old fashion way, open serv manual, schematic & wiring diagram and start checking voltages in / out.

Once in a while (thank god not often now a days) you have to bite the bullet and do some hard core troubleshooting !!!

Best of luck

+1 "MultiMeter101" be SURE to check schematic for proper test points. Test Points should also be mentioned in the SM.

Good luck Brother.

rawrpenguinzombies
03-15-2020, 01:32 PM
Okay,

A few things. When you say not detected I don't see exactly how you are qualifying that? What exactly is it doing to not recognize it? Does it perform home position checks when you open and close the door? Lucky you I have done this very thing before, but only once =P it's the kind of thing you don't do twice if you can help it!. In my case it burned out a photo optic and that was the extent of the damage. Does it say finisher is now operating or does it completely not show the icon of the finisher on the display? If it is completely not showing the icon on the display and all the test points checkout thing I would try is a firmware flash which is actually the ic I believe bix was pointing out a few posts ago. Let me know.

blazy
04-16-2020, 05:59 PM
Thanks for all replies. On the main screen I only see the main unit and feeder. The finisher is FS-612, I tested all the voltage points and all voltages seem to be present. I also tested all the icp and none is broke. Is there any software block in this case? I saw on service manual something about DIPSW and I don't know what that is, can anyone explain it to me please. Also I would like to know how to flash new firmware? And if someone could send it to me I would be very greatful!

Thanks!

blazy
04-23-2020, 11:55 AM
Up

Custom Search