PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-25, service: 0094

Custom Search

Hansoon
03-04-2020, 01:12 PM
BH-C-25, machine is in very remote location, haven't seen it yet myself but the customer claims that the machine never comes to ready state. It throws a code "service: 0094" as soon as it does the pre-drive during start up. This goes accompanied with a continious weak klicking sound coming from the vertical section in the right door. Anyone seen this before? Any hints please before I go there?

Thanks in advance.

Hans

Synthohol
03-04-2020, 01:29 PM
you can either replace the transfer belt or follow this doc.
(replacing it is much easier)

Hansoon
03-04-2020, 01:52 PM
Thanks!
Is it really "only" the transferband?
Than I could send the chap a replacement by Parcel Post.
Not neccessary to travel to the end of the civilized world... :):):)

Hans

Synthohol
03-04-2020, 01:59 PM
usually.
machine is way old though, even my service manual is from 2011.
maybe time to upgrade?

Hansoon
03-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Its a rental making good money every month. ;)
Part of a large contract with several machines.......

Hans

jwai
03-04-2020, 04:53 PM
Its a rental making good money every month. ;)
Part of a large contract with several machines.......

Hans

check the transfer belt shutter solenoid and gears on 2nd transfer unit.

dave w
03-04-2020, 05:15 PM
0094 = Image transfer pressure/retraction failure.

Check the solenoid as i find that it sticks to the rubber buffer.

allan
03-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Thanks!
Is it really "only" the transferband?
Than I could send the chap a replacement by Parcel Post.
Not neccessary to travel to the end of the civilized world... :):):)

Hans

Looking at that repair procedure its on the machine and a bit of care needs to be taken to get the job done.
Never new it had that issue. Normally a problem on the door side with a plastic stud breaking.
My advice would be to take a door in case.

Synaux
03-04-2020, 05:42 PM
you can either replace the transfer belt or follow this doc.
(replacing it is much easier)

Funny how so many documents from KM can be super vague, but this document literally shows us how to do end-user level tasks... :rolleyes:

Hansoon
03-04-2020, 06:33 PM

The paper synchronization solenioud buried in that vertical door? I mean to remember that it is totally out of plastic without the dreaded foam damper or am I confused?

Hans

copier tech
03-04-2020, 09:18 PM

^This is the fix seen it a loads of times you can just pick off the tiny pad they go sticky & hold the solenoid closed.^

Hansoon
03-05-2020, 07:59 AM

Hoping not sounding too stupid but are we talking about pos. #25 on page 14 of the parts manual - the SD2?

Tried to find the location of that solenoid in a junker machine in our store but could not find it. OK, light was bad, will try again by daylight.....

Hans

copier tech
03-05-2020, 09:06 AM
Hoping not sounding too stupid but are we talking about pos. #25 on page 14 of the parts manual - the SD2?

Tried to find the location of that solenoid in a junker machine in our store but could not find it. OK, light was bad, will try again by daylight.....

Hans

I just looked on a C35 manual & yes item 25 is the solenoid and item 23 looks like the pad you need to remove or replace.

dave w
03-05-2020, 09:22 AM
The solenoid rubber buffer

It gets sticky and stops the solenoid for returning back, I have removed alot of these in the passed and never a recall. does the trick.

Just a fiddly job.

Hansoon
03-09-2020, 06:04 AM
Well, went there. Changing the TB didn't change the situation. Than I had a look at the sync solenoid but could not find any sticky pad nor rubber buffer. (see picture below) to me there is no such sticky whatsoever in this BH-C-25 machine. I reseated the solenoid connector and after reassembling the beast, it worked from itself.......

Very unsatisfying not to know what have happened.

Thanks anyway for your help guys.

Hans

allan
03-09-2020, 07:09 AM
Well, went there. Changing the TB didn't change the situation. Than I had a look at the sync solenoid but could not find any sticky pad nor rubber buffer. (see picture below) to me there is no such sticky whatsoever in this BH-C-25 machine. I reseated the solenoid connector and after reassembling the beast, it worked from itself.......

Hans

Hope it stays that way.

srvctec
03-09-2020, 07:39 PM

Hans

I think the pad is right below the white part to the right of the solenoid plunger, stuck on the frame, although it might not have been sticky.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200309/9930b55d8078ef8104f49ec21a9837ef.jpg

Hope it stays that way.

Yeah, that.

dave w
03-10-2020, 11:40 AM
I think the pad is right below the white part to the right of the solenoid plunger, stuck on the frame, although it might not have been sticky.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200309/9930b55d8078ef8104f49ec21a9837ef.jpg

Yeah, that.

Yes thats the BAD BOY right there - if you have a spring hook, just hook it out. as we say in the UK - Bobs Ya Uncle! all good ;)

Marin Magureanu
03-27-2022, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE=Hansoon;1345349]Ei bine, am fost acolo. Schimbarea TBC nu a schimbat situația. Apoi m-am uitat la solenoidul de sincronizare, dar nu am găsit niciun tampon lipicios sau tampon de cauciuc. (vezi poza de mai jos) pentru mine nu există un astfel de lipicios în acest aparat BH-C-25. Am reașezat conectorul solenoidului și după ce am reasamblat fia
Hans[/CITAT]
Salut am curatat locasul si am scos acel buretel si tot imi da eroare 0094

Custom Search