PDA

View Full Version : Can't Print to Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 from Mac 10.15

Custom Search

Nano
03-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Hi, we were able to add the printer using autodiscover. I also added it by IP address and downloaded the Postscript drivers on the Konica website. I've seen this before where you can only add the user settings by going into the printer properties after you open Word.

I was able to get to the Output Method section but there are a lot of different settings there. I have a feeling we just need to have the right combination. I tried just about everything.

Account Track is OFF

User Authentication is set to: ON (MFP)

Public User Access ON (Without login)

I created a new user without a password. When I try to print something, I get an error:

No. Job Type Document Name/Address Time Stored No. of Copies Result
2017 Print PRINT Microsoft Word - Document3 13:39 0 Deleted Due To Error

The TYPE = Print is the problem. For all other users it shows up as their name, because we can configure their name in the driver settings on their windows machines. However, we can't find a place to put the user's authentication settings in for this driver.

We have rebooted the printer. Tried different protocols when adding the printer (currently LPT). Tried every possible combination of the Printer Feature settings. Maybe this just isn't an option? I've done it on older Macs with Xerox printers, we did have to go into Word and then input the user's settings there but this thing just won't take it. Any advice is appreciated.

Custom Search