PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C35 color misalignment

Custom Search

bbrain
03-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the lame question, but I cannot find the answer in the service manual:
I bought an used buzhub C35 for home use.
I noticed, the cyan color is misaligned.
I tried to do the "Main scan adjust" but the problem remains.

Please let me know where can I adjust this.

Thanks in advance!

copyman
03-14-2020, 04:29 PM
All I could make out from the sample is possibly needing the magenta image unit. I don't see anything with the cyan. Or at least look at magenta PH, corona being dirty, etc. Not sure with that model but clean IDC sensors and do gradation adj?

bbrain
03-14-2020, 04:38 PM
All I could make out from the sample is possibly needing the magenta image unit. I don't see anything with the cyan. Or at least look at magenta PH, corona being dirty, etc. Not sure with that model but clean IDC sensors and do gradation adj?

Sorry, I am not an expert. Attached the picture, i mean this.
The cyan is shifted up by about 0.5mm

copyman
03-14-2020, 05:19 PM
Ok, I only saw the magenta had a lot of voids in solid pattern.

Then if you have alignment issue you need to remove the trans belt and clean sensors and then do gradation adj. Maybe they call grad adj something else on this model? But those sensors, PH windows, etc have to be cleaned before any adjustments will work!

bbrain
03-14-2020, 05:32 PM

Then if you have alignment issue you need to remove the trans belt and clean sensors and then do gradation adj. Maybe they call grad adj something else on this model? But those sensors, PH windows, etc have to be cleaned before any adjustments will work!

Thanks, I try it today!

bbrain
03-14-2020, 06:30 PM

Thanks! After the cleaning, I ran the AIDC process, and after the calibration, everything is fine!

copyman
03-14-2020, 06:41 PM
Thanks! After the cleaning, I ran the AIDC process, and after the calibration, everything is fine!

Glad to hear it worked and you are good to go! Thanks for letting us know, many people never report back once issue is resolved.

bbrain
03-14-2020, 07:02 PM
Sharing is caring!
This is what you guys do here, it is the minimum what can I help.

mga
03-14-2020, 07:53 PM
Glad to hear it worked and you are good to go! Thanks for letting us know, many people never report back once issue is resolved.

Good job

Phil B.
03-14-2020, 10:59 PM
Sharing is caring!
This is what you guys do here, it is the minimum what can I help.

yeah copyman and mga are great guys.

if you intend on using CTN in the future, you could help by making a small ( $5-10 usd ) CONTRIBUTION to the

site. Most techs will not ask for money to Themselves, but to CTN to keep this site up and running. Aneurysm is

the site's only admin and does this after his regular job.

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

The CONTRIBUTOR badge in your profile will also get you better access to tech stuff you might need.

One more thing, if you find that a certain tech's advise was helpful PLEASE give that tech LIKE and THANK (found under their post) and throw them some rep points by clicking the STAR symbol at the bottom left of that screen.

Welcome to CopyTechNet.com, I hope we can help you as you help others here.

copyman and mga Thumbs Up Brothers!

Custom Search