PDA

View Full Version : C70hc Freezes on the home screen

Custom Search

Destak Produções
03-16-2020, 09:36 PM
Good afternoon.
I have a Konica Minolta machine bizhub press c70hc this morning I went to turn it on but it froze on the startup screen with the following message Please Wait, System Starting and the power save button is blinking and it won't go away.
Could anyone tell me what happened? I used it on Saturday 14/03/2020, I turned it off normal and today no longer calls.45271

GIUBOSS
03-16-2020, 10:05 PM
it could be an hdd problem

Destak Produções
03-16-2020, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE = GIUBOSS; 1361470] pode ser um problema no disco rígido [/ QUOTE]

Is there anything I can do to check if it comes back?
Is there anything I can do to check if it comes back?

tulintron
03-18-2020, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon.
I have a Konica Minolta machine bizhub press c70hc this morning I went to turn it on but it froze on the startup screen with the following message Please Wait, System Starting and the power save button is blinking and it won't go away.
Could anyone tell me what happened? I used it on Saturday 14/03/2020, I turned it off normal and today no longer calls.45271
Good Morning. You made two posts about the same problem. Not necessary.

I'm from Minas, maybe I can help you. I'm talking to
a technician about your problem. You are an end user and you will not be able to solve it yourself. You need the correct firmware and technical knowledge to solve.

Destak Produções
03-18-2020, 01:31 PM
[CITAÇÃO = tulintron; 1368390] Bom dia. Você fez duas postagens sobre o mesmo problema. Não é necessário.

Eu sou de Minas, talvez eu possa te ajudar. Estou conversando com
um técnico sobre o seu problema. Você é um usuário final e não poderá resolvê-lo sozinho. Você precisa do firmware correto e do conhecimento técnico para resolver. [/ QUOTE]

Bom Dia.
Tive que entrar em contato com a Telamar e agendar a visita de um técnico tudo indica que o problema e esse firmware, Está previsto pra ele vir aqui hoje para olhar.

Custom Search