PDA

View Full Version : 284,364e firmware

Custom Search

cpuryear
03-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Anyone have the latest 284e,364e series firmware available? Thanks in advance, Chris Puryear

daphuquy.com
03-17-2020, 05:31 PM
You can download it: Hướng dẫn cai firmware may photocopy Toshiba chuẩn nhất (https://daphuquy.com/huong-dan-cai-firmware-may-photocopy-toshiba/)

Synthohol
03-17-2020, 07:27 PM
PM sent.
thanks for contributing!

tulintron
08-19-2020, 07:44 PM
PM sent.
thanks for contributing!Good afternoon. Can you help me too? Thank you. Preferably PT BR language

Alexcho
12-02-2022, 06:52 AM
Hello i need firmware for 364e too. Can u help me, please? I change the battery and then counter was set to 0 and have a massage "TPM chip have been changed". I wanna try with other firmware that have a TPM settings, because mine hasn't. I tried with "Clear all data" but no result.
Thanks! :)

copyman
12-02-2022, 01:27 PM
Hello i need firmware for 364e too. Can u help me, please? I change the battery and then counter was set to 0 and have a massage "TPM chip have been changed". I wanna try with other firmware that have a TPM settings, because mine hasn't. I tried with "Clear all data" but no result.
Thanks! :)

Search this forum about your issue. There were some recent posts regarding the 4 series batteries & TPM chip message.

Also there will be a better chance of someone sending you firmware if you make a small contribution to this website.

Dom1
12-28-2022, 06:02 PM
I would also like firmware for 364e and the movie file. I'm an end-user for a small business. We purchased this particular printer at an auction and I wiped the memory for security reasons. Now I'm getting the No Animation Guide error code. Thank you for producing this site. It's really appreciated.

copier tech
12-28-2022, 06:27 PM
I would also like firmware for 364e and the movie file. I'm an end-user for a small business. We purchased this particular printer at an auction and I wiped the memory for security reasons. Now I'm getting the No Animation Guide error code. Thank you for producing this site. It's really appreciated.

Happy to help with this. Drop us an email via either link below.

Custom Search