PDA

View Full Version : Utax 2500ci kyocera taskalfa 2251ci c7911

Custom Search

avio2
03-18-2020, 07:58 AM
hello i have strong problem here
in advance i have changed main drive (DR895A) for problem noise and very long stabilization - reassembly and worrk correct but minimun noise to DR895C and i have changed this : AFTER C7911

i have changed in sequence : DV 8325K - PWB DRUM DLP CONNECT- PWB ENGINE CONNECT and the machine not work!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have tested whit simulation - motor-sensor and (clutch for rotate dv k)and work correctly!!!!!

it seems to me that the dv tries to fit in but for life i can't understand why and i haven't touched them

anyone have idea for this?
thank's in advance

Scottb
03-18-2020, 05:14 PM
have you check for bent pins where the DV connector plugs into

avio2
03-18-2020, 07:41 PM
have you check for bent pins where the DV connector plugs into
i have check this and moved the eprom dv card to the rear:mad: but not work!!!!!!! ever c7911

Scottb
03-18-2020, 08:24 PM
i have check this and moved the eprom dv card to the rear:mad: but not work!!!!!!! ever c7911

In that case maybe when you were replacing the drive unit the DV wire got unplugged in the back of the machine.

If it wasn't giving the C7911 before the drive unit replacement, and it came up immediately after power on. it was something that you did in the back of the machine...ie...leaving something unplugged or possibly unknowingly severing a wire.

KYO_OEM
03-19-2020, 01:12 PM
Maybe NO DV or DK would recognized.
What do you see at U117 + U984? (diff. and real SNs or not)

avio2
03-20-2020, 11:15 AM
In that case maybe when you were replacing the drive unit the DV wire got unplugged in the back of the machine.

If it wasn't giving the C7911 before the drive unit replacement, and it came up immediately after power on. it was something that you did in the back of the machine...ie...leaving something unplugged or possibly unknowingly severing a wire.
probably:( but i have checked more time connection and all connect correctly and
1° replace main drive , reassembly and work correclty
2° replace paper feed drive( for noise) reassembly and C7911 but paper feed drive have only 1 cable to engine

i think main engine or eprom up main engine wrong

avio2
03-20-2020, 11:16 AM
Maybe NO DV or DK would recognized.
What do you see at U117 + U984? (diff. and real SNs or not)
yes sn dv k equal sn dv y:mad:

KYO_OEM
03-20-2020, 11:29 AM
look for attachment

KYO_OEM
03-20-2020, 11:31 AM
by the way,
why you didn`t ask Enrico/ Milano if you fight against UTAX 2500?

avio2
03-20-2020, 11:33 AM
look for attachment
thank i have check this bt and move and fixed pwb more rear to sk dlp:(

KYO_OEM
03-20-2020, 12:17 PM
if still present, remove step by step each Dv and DK , TR and Fuser until you see correct serialnumbers.
Maybe 1 DV or DK breaks the serial communication line.
Maybe yellow or bk Dv is faulty
i hate this error, have had 2 cases like this, after mounting from MK kit suddenly C791x.
Also after mounting back from original parts...
Finally we used these systems for trash.:mad:

avio2
03-20-2020, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE = KYO_OEM; 1374976] se ancora presente, rimuovi passo dopo passo ogni Dv e DK, TR e Fuser fino a visualizzare i numeri di serie corretti.
Forse 1 DV o DK interrompe la linea di comunicazione seriale.
Forse giallo o bk Dv è difettoso,
odio questo errore, ho avuto 2 casi come questo, dopo il montaggio dal kit MK improvvisamente C791x.
Anche dopo il montaggio da parti originali ...
Finalmente abbiamo usato questi sistemi per la spazzatura. :mad:[/CITAZIONE]
ok good idea i try

KYO_OEM
03-20-2020, 12:58 PM

avio2
03-20-2020, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE = KYO_OEM; 1374835] a proposito,
perché non hai chiesto a Enrico / Milano se combatti contro UTAX 2500? [/ QUOTE]
usually I solve by myself anyway if you mean ok copy I asked he replied that he doesn't recognize the dv k however he will send me an engine to try

avio2
03-20-2020, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE = KYO_OEM; 1374976] se ancora presente, rimuovi passo dopo passo ogni Dv e DK, TR e Fuser fino a visualizzare i numeri di serie corretti.
Forse 1 DV o DK interrompe la linea di comunicazione seriale.
Forse giallo o bk Dv è difettoso,
odio questo errore, ho avuto 2 casi come questo, dopo il montaggio dal kit MK improvvisamente C791x.
Anche dopo il montaggio da parti originali ...
Finalmente abbiamo usato questi sistemi per la spazzatura. :mad:[/CITAZIONE]
ok good idea i try

sn correct all part dv c-m-y dr c-m-y-k tr and fuser
only sn k is bad

you have a BIG HAMMER?:D

KYO_OEM
03-20-2020, 02:20 PM
In this case:
BK DV broken or faulty drum developer relay pwb/ bad contact from connector....
Bad location from this PWB:mad:

avio2
03-21-2020, 07:43 PM
In this case:
BK DV broken or faulty drum developer relay pwb/ bad contact from connector....
Bad location from this PWB:mad:
But i have repalce dlp pwb and conneciton pwb

Need a big hammer

KYO_OEM
03-23-2020, 09:00 AM
sorry, i forgot it.
At the moment, in my company i am the one and only for support all over the world....too much work/ requests....:mad:
At your system somethng must break the serial communication line..
On friday i repaired incoming Iris 1/ 32ppm with still message "Yellow toner empty/ copy + printout only b/w possible" after yellow toner would replaced by endcustomer.
Field technicians replaced all related pwbs, toner hopper unit, several yellow toners, but no luck.
Finally we took back the system to our service center for repair by us.
I replaced each toner step by step
Yellow new----> toner yellow empty
Cyan new ----> Toner yellow empty
Magenta new --> Toner yellow empty
BK new ----> "adding toner" message and system works well again!!!
On status page you could see amount from BK = ~85%, but this cartridge/ RFID chip blocked the serial communication line:confused:
Maybe you also get running system after replacement from ALL DKs and DVs.
[One nice point from Jupiter 2: If you remove all DVs, DKs and TR you`ll see SN from FK unit by 117, 122 + 984! (japanese told us that no monitoring from FK serialnumber possible at Jupiter range)]

Custom Search