PDA

View Full Version : c224e/c284e/c364e firmware

Custom Search

cpuryear
03-18-2020, 04:38 PM
Im looking for the updated firmware for the 4 series machines if someone could help with that it would be greatly appreciated.

copyman
03-18-2020, 05:14 PM
PM me your email and will be glad to help out a contributer.

Synthohol
03-18-2020, 06:28 PM
i already sent him a link last night via PM.
he has to check his PMs.

[edit] he asked for mono last time now color.
ill send the link ;)

gbamis
03-20-2020, 05:57 PM
hi i have issue with my machine konica Minolta 454e error code c e301,pleases i need help
i format the hdd recently but still pop up the code
ples can anyone help me with the firmware

Phil B.
03-20-2020, 06:26 PM
hi i have issue with my machine konica Minolta 454e error code c e301,pleases i need help

seems you jumped the gun on this:

is the error related to firmware or something else?

did you back up the machine data?

other than format (last resort) what have you done to it?

gbamis
03-20-2020, 07:21 PM
to be honest i just format it, i didn't back it up.
ples what can i do now

Phil B.
03-20-2020, 07:24 PM
to be honest i just format it, i didn't back it up.
ples what can i do now

like I said you jumped the gun.

who told you this was a good idea?

are you a trained tech?

gbamis
03-20-2020, 07:31 PM
i made a mistake, i was just in hurry and i jump the gun like you said, so ples what can i do now
i need your help guys

Synthohol
03-20-2020, 08:45 PM
just testing my signature ;)

Calin_Vaida
06-26-2020, 02:35 PM
I posted this message also in an older thread before seeing this one, so sorry for repeating myself.

I work at the university where we have a Konica Minolta C224e which worked perfectly until last week when some technicians came to service it. Since then we had only problems, error after error, and no we cannot use it at all.

The last error that we got is "No animation guide available".

Reading about it, we saw that reinstalling a firmware might solve this.

Is it possible to get a firmware for this and to try and fix the printer?

Many thanks,

Calin

tulintron
06-26-2020, 03:48 PM
I posted this message also in an older thread before seeing this one, so sorry for repeating myself.

I work at the university where we have a Konica Minolta C224e which worked perfectly until last week when some technicians came to service it. Since then we had only problems, error after error, and no we cannot use it at all.

Many thanks,

Calinthe HDD has been formatted.

If the equipment works well with this message, you will have no problems. It's just an animation guide

copier tech
06-26-2020, 04:12 PM

Many thanks,

Calin

Call the technicians back if the machine was working fine before they worked on it this is their issue to sort out not yours.

It sounds like they formatted the HDD.

However if you want to do this yourself happy to help.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

fatduke
06-27-2020, 08:09 AM

Hi!

First, did you update FW?
Have you switched on HDD installed again from Service Mode?

Tried TROUBLE RESET way?

This bug could be fixed by updating FW, and this is a first try

Cheers

Calin_Vaida
06-29-2020, 09:23 AM
Many thanks for all your support. I will tell you now all that we did.

We had the machine for like 5 years without any problems. The guys from Konica told us that after such a long time they should do a maintenance, even though we had absolutely no problems with it.

After their visit we started to get errors after errors.

First we had a communication error in the network (which is local and worked fine since the beginning) with the message: "Preparing User Box" and this stayed like that like in a infinite loop, case in which you could only do manual copies (no printing and no scanning).

Two days later we got he next error, code C.D010 which provided no other options than to shutdown the machine.

Occasionally we also got the "Missing animation guide" error, but the first one appears all the time.

As we had no problems before we never altered anything, so we never updated the FW.

When we called the called the company that did the maintenance, they said that the error has nothing to do with them....or practically they told us to "f*** off".

So, as we have no experience with the machine, and the university cannot pressure the company to deal with it we are currently stuck with no options.

If you could provide some assistance with this we could try to reinstall the FW.

If you need any other information about the machine, please let me know as I can upload also pictures with it (SN) or other data.

Many thanks for your support.

Calin

copier tech
06-29-2020, 09:26 AM
Many thanks for all your support. I will tell you now all that we did.

We had the machine for like 5 years without any problems. The guys from Konica told us that after such a long time they should do a maintenance, even though we had absolutely no problems with it.

After their visit we started to get errors after errors.

First we had a communication error in the network (which is local and worked fine since the beginning) with the message: "Preparing User Box" and this stayed like that like in a infinite loop, case in which you could only do manual copies (no printing and no scanning).

Two days later we got he next error, code C.D010 which provided no other options than to shutdown the machine.

Occasionally we also got the "Missing animation guide" error, but the first one appears all the time.

As we had no problems before we never altered anything, so we never updated the FW.

When we called the called the company that did the maintenance, they said that the error has nothing to do with them....or practically they told us to "f*** off".

So, as we have no experience with the machine, and the university cannot pressure the company to deal with it we are currently stuck with no options.

If you could provide some assistance with this we could try to reinstall the FW.

If you need any other information about the machine, please let me know as I can upload also pictures with it (SN) or other data.

Many thanks for your support.

Calin

"When we called the called the company that did the maintenance, they said that the error has nothing to do with them....or practically they told us to "f*** off".

Name & shame this company, your machine was working fine for 5 years, they service it now it doesn't work!? clearly they did something!

However if they wont take responsibility all the symptoms you state are to do with the hard drive failing. I would replace this first very simple to do.

Custom Search