PDA

View Full Version : C364e recurring C4091 code

Custom Search

mascan42
03-18-2020, 07:49 PM
I have a C364e that throws a C4091 error every couple of days. In the error history, it also shows CFA14 right after rebooting from the other code. I replaced the MFP board, but it started back up a couple of days later. Occasionally, it will stick at the logo screen when the customer reboots it (no idea if they're doing something wrong or not - I've never actually seen it happen). Any ideas?

Phil B.
03-18-2020, 08:03 PM
I have a C364e that throws a C4091 error every couple of days. In the error history, it also shows CFA14 right after rebooting from the other code. I replaced the MFP board, but it started back up a couple of days later. Occasionally, it will stick at the logo screen when the customer reboots it (no idea if they're doing something wrong or not - I've never actually seen it happen). Any ideas?

HDD / firmware?

tsbservice
03-18-2020, 08:29 PM
MFPB is on one part of this code, on another is PCRB as you know.
May be SSDB as well. I would perform an all data clear and SSDB format before replace other parts.

tsbservice
03-18-2020, 09:24 PM
Phil, thank you for your comments.
I have a lot of respect for you Brother.

Phil B.
03-18-2020, 09:59 PM
Phil, thank you for your comments.
I have a lot of respect for you Brother.

Same from me Brother!!

and i know if I do misspeak you'll let me know where I went wrong also!

copyman
03-18-2020, 10:26 PM
Use the SSD firmware reset tool and you should be good to go.

If you need the firmware make a small contribution to this site and will send it to you.

blazebusiness
03-19-2020, 05:19 PM
Use the SSD firmware reset tool and you should be good to go.

If you need the firmware make a small contribution to this site and will send it to you.

Also can be caused by the flat cable between the MFP board and PCRB pcb causing a communication issue. Try reseating that flat cable and inspect it for damage.

Custom Search