PDA

View Full Version : C-203/253/353 - C-455x Codes

Custom Search

B0265
10-31-2008, 11:23 AM
We have a Bizhub C-253 showing C-4551 and have ordered the PH Units. I have talked to a couple of other techs and have also had C-455x codes on the C-203/253/353 series. Have any of you guys also had similar problems?

Albonline
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
we have a large fleet of these units and are starting to see lots of these types of codes. try reseating the ribbon cable that goes from the mfp board to the ph interface board. other signs related to this issue are color registration errors p5 and p9. odd looking printouts, the colors dont land in the correct places. about 3 inch offset between colors. i have replaced ph units only to have this problem return a short time later. i suspect that this is a high voltage noise issue in this family of units. am trying a few different things at our dealership. will let you know if i find anything deffinite.

ColorGOD
11-06-2008, 01:51 AM
There is a problem with the write units. Konica Minolta is working on the issue. As you probably know the PH assembly is on b/o. In the mean time they are recommending replacing only the defective unit (normally you should replace all the units together as this is the only way to order them). You can use the PH from a damaged unit or similar. If you do have a complete set, only use the one you need and save the rest for another machine.

Custom Search